Israeli army announces total retreat from Gaza (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
"The ceasefire is meant to end nearly four weeks of fighting between Israel and Hamas, which has claimed 1,900 Palestinian lives – most of them civilians. The war has also left 67 Israelis dead, all but three of them soldiers."

Edited by Steve Wilson

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I think Hamas has realised they are fucked, Egypt closed the rafah crossing (all they had left) because hamas no longer has former president morsi, the muslim brotherhood guy backing up their antics. They are now totally isolated as far as moving things into gaza goes. Yesterday hamas spokesman told everyone he has jewish friends, while somehow forgetting the hamas charter to kill them all. Bottom line is Egypt will no longer support fundy islam as it threatens their own country, it has destroyed Syria, Iraq and Libya already.
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/hamas-spokesman-osama-hamdan-i-have-jewish-friends-109708.html

Last edited:

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
That didn't last long, there will never be peace between the jews and arabs.

KSieYEx.png

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...amp-minutes-into-ceasefire.html?frame=2995673

Last edited:

Drago420

Rookie
I don't know who is more of a terrorist. The extremist launching grad missiles into civilian areas or the finely tuned and well armed military dropping precision munitions on mostly civilians. Six of one or half dozen of the other...

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Both sides will never stop fighting.Both of them like it and need it to much..Its in there DNA.Its all they know how to do,and now that they know its the only way to get unwaving support from there allias.They know its the only way to stay relevant in the world stage..Isreal would be nothing if they didn't have somebody launching rockets at them and vice versa for the other..Leaders on both sides know that and are certainly not going to stop because of it..You want to stop them fight?Stop paying them by supporting them with money,weapons,and anything else they need because there fighting...

Back