War Israel v Hamas Cease-Fire Approved (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Jerusalem- A four day cease fire between Israel and Hamas began in the Gaza strip on Friday, with Israel committing to a pause in its offensive in return for the freeing of around 50 women and children from among the hostages held by the Palestinian militant group. The cease fire, which was brokered by the US and Quatar started at 7:00 am local time and the first hostages are to be released at 4:00 pm.

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
Jerusalem- A four day cease fire between Israel and Hamas began in the Gaza strip on Friday, with Israel committing to a pause in its offensive in return for the freeing of around 50 women and children from among the hostages held by the Palestinian militant group. The cease fire, which was brokered by the US and Quatar started at 7:00 am local time and the first hostages are to be released at 4:00 pm.
Keep your fucking nose out of everybody else's business u s a

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
The first 13 hostages were released, 7 of which were foreign nationals, none of which being American. Palestine uses this pause as an opportunity to pick through rubble to find remains of those killed in the fighting before the cease-fire.

Vwj

NewbieX
Hamas leader already said they want to keep fighting, also heard the hamas are not releasing some because Israel won’t let aid go to north Gaza (you know the war zone) and are saying Israel broke the deal,
At least they let the Thai’s go (11 I believe)
But it’s getting complicated already

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Without the hostages, they don't have as much leverage. I figured they wouldn't give all of them away. Interesting to watch these moments of calm in the storm. The aid thing is new to me, thx for the additional info.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Keep your fucking nose out of everybody else's business u s a
Brokering a peace or at least a ceasefire is perfectly fine. In fact, it's noble.

Other than that, I agree with you. The only thing Biden should have been doing, was admonishing Netanyahu. At least warning him in private to not respond with a knee-jerk reaction, while NOT blatantly supporting him publically.

Back