beatings It's getting hard to be a woman out there (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
She's a race traitor, probably a white bitch that let Basketball Americans put their dicks in her. Firstly, she deserves to be honour raped by a bunch of whites and then raped again but by a gang of Basketball Americans this time or killed in a gas chamber. In fact, if I was a leader of a white nation I would make it law that any white girl that's been fucked by a Basketball American MUST BE sent to Africa at gun point to live in the gutters and shit with the Basketball Americans she loves.
W.T.actual.F is wrong with YOU !?

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race purešŸ«”
Apparently after years of feminism, misandry and whoredoom women are starting to experience what it is to be a man (having to fight for yourself). Guys at the end did the right thing, chivalry is dead, you don't fight or help some bitch you don't know and who probably wouldn't help you either. Should have staid in the kitchen raising a family sweety.
View attachment 600356
Niggers just walk past her. No asking if sheā€™s even okay. I swear to god nuke those fucking apes

W.T.actual.F is wrong with YOU !?
Just say youā€™re a nigger lover

PRinglE_x

Banging Grey until the grave
Apparently after years of feminism, misandry and whoredoom women are starting to experience what it is to be a man (having to fight for yourself). Guys at the end did the right thing, chivalry is dead, you don't fight or help some bitch you don't know and who probably wouldn't help you either. Should have staid in the kitchen raising a family sweety.
View attachment 600356
Lol ā€œchivalry is dead and women killed itā€šŸ˜‚ -D C

KenXo

Lurker
View attachment 600356
I wonder what she did to him. Or if this was random. Or if she rejected him and heā€™s just a butthurt simp

Back