fights It's The Wife's Fault (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
I'm not sure if its fake fake or she set it up to make him look like a dick fake but that bloody hand print down the face looked rehearsed af.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I knew this was acting 10 secs in and it's one of those blood capsules she uses like they do in films. Anybody who has had expiriences with real fights and altercations will suss this out. Fake as fuck.

from hitting him to "leave me alone" with a bloody nose in 20 seconds, imagine 24 hours with this couple... still more interesting and intellectual than kardashians, lol

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
One of the things I cannot stand about young women these days is how they end words with an extra "uh" as a sort of intensifier. She doesn't actually say"leave me alone", she says " leave me alone-UH" and I want my own turn at smacking her around because of it.

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫑
One of the things I cannot stand about young women these days is how they end words with an extra "uh" as a sort of intensifier. She doesn't actually say"leave me alone", she says " leave me alone-UH" and I want my own turn at smacking her around because of it.
Lmfaoooo my parents used to make fun of me when I was a teen for saying that when I’d get mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ glad I grew out of that garbage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

derp28

Rookie
love how she poses in front of the camera, smearing the nosebleed to make it look worse. The guy may have been an asshole, but from this video alone we can tell she was a manipulative cunt too.
edit: this video went the same way as most sibling fights do. younger one tries some shit, gets absolutely owned, plays victim, and the older one has to clean up and take the blame.

Ogre17

Fresh Meat
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Back