Jackass Ryan Dunn dead (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
flickr_ryanndunn_20062011a.jpg

0620-ryan-car-assetr.jpg

jackass-star-ryan-dunn-has-died-11468-1308580127-3.jpg

Ryan Dunn, the 34-year-old "Jackass" star, died in a fatal car crash on Sunday night in Pennsylvania, MTV News confirmed Monday.

According to TMZ, the accident occurred at 3 a.m. on Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. While it's unknown who was driving at the time, an unidentified passenger also died in the crash. April Margera, the mother of Dunn's "Jackass" co-star Bam, broke the news to WMMR 93.3's "Preston and Steve" radio show.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1666021/jackass-ryan-dunn-dead.jhtml

r.i.p.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Hey I posted this on the celebrity death thread already. I demand full deletion of this thread along with an apology letter for such travesty.

Moving right along, in MY POST you can see his picture taken roughly 3 hours before the accident, drink on hand and highly intoxicated.
Taking all of these facts into consideration, one can only arrive to this conclusion: What a jackass!

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Well he was defiantly a flamer in his final moments.

Right at the end of his life is when he was really getting to be a hot item. Guy really had a crisp sense of humor. Some said he was really under a lot of pressure, but I think he was really toasted.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
"Police say the West Chester native was one of two people killed in a single car crash in Chester County early Monday morning. The double fatal crash happened at about 2:38 a.m. on Route 322 near Pottstown Pike in West Goshen Township.
According to the police report obtained by CBS Philly, Ryan was driving his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 when it crashed into a wooded area and burst into flames. Both Dunn and his passenger, who has not been positively identified, died as a result of injuries they sustained in the crash"

I doubt the police would make fake police reports and shit. Besides, there was a 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 destroyed at the scene of the accident and two bodies. While I would not put pass those fuckers to destroy a $ 115,000.00 Dollars vehicle, I doubt they could get themselves a couple of stiffs to put in the car, and much less to get one of them tattooed and bearded to fake the death.

I say the fake report is fake.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
dude was worth 6.5 million bux!

I love how the media makes a big deal when someone rich/famous dies. Who cares? He was stupid, had he been any other fucker people would say "What kind of dumbass drivers drunk, good thing he didn't hit someone", but cause he is some rich boy "OH LAWDY NO!" lol

i do like porsches. not good for off roading and brush clearing but really nice for high speed driving on paved roads. he must have missed that chapter in the manual.

Back