Jackass Ryan Dunn dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
I love how the media makes a big deal when someone rich/famous dies. Who cares? He was stupid, had he been any other fucker people would say "What kind of dumbass drivers drunk, good thing he didn't hit someone", but cause he is some rich boy "OH LAWDY NO!" lol

from wat i herd,he wasnt drunk. this is the rumor mill,tho. nonetheless,fucker was flying. he got tossed thru the woods. talkin about hitting the ugly tree!

mrln

silent ghost
jaclass.jpg

wino

DILLIGAF
Dashcam Ryan Dunn (Jackass) crash site.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

wino

DILLIGAF
Bam Margera Breaks Down at Ryan Dunn's Crash Scene Today

oldcunt

Forum Veteran
fuck if i was with wino and he was that drunk i woulda made sure he got home without driving ..mates look after mates ...not hard to do either ..

if it was torkbutton i woulda made sure he drove ...hahahahah :nig:

Grombolar

Hide.
Short Bussed
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

oldcunt

Forum Veteran
Dashcam Ryan Dunn (Jackass) crash site.

i think they could of just taken the last 10 seconds of film ? i just lost 90 seconds of life time watching this wino you prick !!!

oldcunt

Forum Veteran
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
you're evil in the brain grom ..no wonder rosie likes you ...:facepalm: "sniff" theres no help for humanity now

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
My version of the events: Fucker wasn't completely wasted but had a nice steady buzz, was flying on the GT3 on the left lane and realized he had to take that exit off the highway a little bit too late, hitting the rail and offing himself and the passenger. Btw have you realized the passenger identity hasn't been released?

I bet it was a piece of ass he picked up and was in a hurry to hit. That is the nut that was never to be had.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
See that would of been a great time to fuck with him, I mean how many times has he fucked with other people? "Holy shit! It's Bang! Dude I have to get your autograph, my kid loves your show...what was it called again? Oh, that's right! Dumbass!"

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Zachary Daniel Hartwell

Thank you. Did you noticed the obituary pic looks a lot like the guy in the far right of the pic drinking with Ryan in the twitter photo. Looks like they were drinking together.

hartwell_twitter.jpg

130 mph is pretty fucking fast to hit anything and survive. Just the stoppage is enough to kill you instantly.

How lucky the dude in the middle feels like right now?

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
^^ Love the TV faggots trying to act like they have a conscience. "C'mon, people... taking items to sell on ebay and try to profit from this tragedy.
And next, we have an exclusive with every family member of both victims, where we will ask insensitive questions so they can break apart in front of us and we can stretch it to three or four segments, where we can charge top dollar for a thirty second spot. Stay tuned."

Back