Jackass Ryan Dunn dead (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

treeghost

winter sucks
Oh hell, 196....now that weird fucking Roger Ebert wins with his 2 cents worth of tweet. He looks like some demonic possessed marionette.

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
^ that's exactly what i thought...and the interview with his parents...it all seems like a giant put-on...

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
you seem bitter. they made a living doing fun and stupid shit that entertained millions of people.

you are just angry scribbles of words on teh internets.

treeghost

winter sucks
Reeking of death - ass burned on the car seats, bury them with em :beer:
dunncar2.jpg

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I don't think it's a stunt.. pretty sure that dude and his friend are dead.

It's pretty easy to die in a car. Two friends from high school that were going to get married after graduation died on the highway coming home from a ski trip and two friends I met after I graduated high school flipped over in a van driving drunk at 3am and both died instantly.. at least the cops said it was instantly. Who really knows, right?

effy

I'm only happy when it rains
is there any irony in this?.... that he stuck a toy car up his poop-shoot & has now died in car??

D.O.A.

We are Kings
In 2009, there were 10,839 fatalities in crashes involving a driver with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or higher. That’s 32 percent of total traffic fatalities for the year.

wow that's a lot of jackasses. You'd think that many dead drunks would give him a clue.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
There are a LOT of drunk drivers around here. We've seen people driving twenty mph all over the road then drive into a poll going at max 10 mph. It really starts to piss you off.

Back