Police Jan 6th Cops abusing people (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This video shows a few people trapped and stuck in the corner of the entrance tunnel, they cannot move they are not hitting anyone and cops empty multiple cans of pepper spray on them and beat them with batons

What was the context and was White black?

MCCWright

NewbieX
The Trump people walked into this tunnel and the police pushed them back. These few older people got trapped in the corner and these faggot cops beat and pepper sprayed them constantly
Oh nooooooo!! It's almost like they're trespassing should be thankful they didn't get shot. Or maybe they shouldn't have fucked around. "Just a bunch of patriotic Americans falling for a lie and trying to overthrow the will of 82 million voters and hang the vice president." Fucking cry harder.

The Trump people walked into this tunnel and the police pushed them back. These few older people got trapped in the corner and these faggot cops beat and pepper sprayed them constantly
Love to see how many MAGAts brains exploded when/if they realized, "Oh hey, maybe cops in America are too violent." Gosh if only there were some folks trying to draw attention to that problem ... twice in four years. But yeah a guy kneeling ... that's the real problem. Stupid 1st Amendment! Follow an idiot, get caught up in some stupid shit.

Last edited:

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Oh nooooooo!! It's almost like they're trespassing should be thankful they didn't get shot. Or maybe they shouldn't have fucked around. "Just a bunch of patriotic Americans falling for a lie and trying to overthrow the will of 82 million voters and hang the vice president." Fucking cry harder.

Love to see how many MAGAts brains exploded when/if they realized, "Oh hey, maybe cops in America are too violent." Gosh if only there were some folks trying to draw attention to that problem ... twice in four years. But yeah a guy kneeling ... that's the real problem. Stupid 1st Amendment! Follow an idiot, get caught up in some stupid shit.

Hey, leftist shitter shouldn't you be at some Palestinian rally sucking the cocks of the queer's supporting HAMAS or maybe you're at home making pressure cooker bombs?

Naw

You are probably out raping the neighbor's goat.

See I can be an asshole as well because educating you leftists on facts and the like is a waste of time. Basically, it's beyond time to start yanking you faggots by the neck and either sending you to some shithole to never return or planting you in the ground. Either way, I'm fine with it considering the retards you support pretty much are fast-tracking us all into debit or WW3.

MCCWright

NewbieX
Hey, leftist shitter shouldn't you be at some Palestinian rally sucking the cocks of the queer's supporting HAMAS or maybe you're at home making pressure cooker bombs?

Naw

See I can be an asshole as well because educating you leftists on facts and the like is a waste of time. Basically, it's beyond time to start yanking you faggots by the neck and either sending you to some shithole to never return or planting you in the ground. Either way, I'm fine with it considering the retards you support pretty much are fast-tracking us all into debit or WW3.
Triggered much? BAAHAHAHAHAAAA! So shocked you could come up with rational argument, just syphilitic ramblings. But please educate me. Tell what is so good about the guy who said to inject detergent and couldn't prove one case of fraudulent votes in 70 legal challenges. Couldn't possibly be that he's just born rich pos who just can't face that he's a loser ... but thankfully you all there are to feed him cope and powder his po-po. To put it in terms you understand ... You're the neighbor's goat.

Thank you for that sir. Mighty white of you. Unlike the nasty comments above
You can't be a good American and racist. This is America. We value diversity here. "All men are created equal, ... endowed with certain inalienable rights." Love it or leave it!

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Triggered much? BAAHAHAHAHAAAA! So shocked you could come up with rational argument, just syphilitic ramblings. But please educate me. Tell what is so good about the guy who said to inject detergent and couldn't prove one case of fraudulent votes in 70 legal challenges. Couldn't possibly be that he's just born rich pos who just can't face that he's a loser ... but thankfully you all there are to feed him cope and powder his po-po. To put it in terms you understand ... You're the neighbor's goat.

You can't be a good American and racist. This is America. We value diversity here. "All men are created equal, ... endowed with certain inalienable rights." Love it or leave it!

Naw you are just a moronic sack of shit go suck start a shotgun.

MCCWright

NewbieX

So yeah. No evidence. No rationale. Just pure id. Ruled by your feelings. You should really check out Boenhoffer's theory of stupidity.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Fucking traitor MAGAs can all go fuck themselves, starting with you @Punisher_1 you fucking prolapsed cornhole fucker.

This video shows a few people trapped and stuck in the corner of the entrance tunnel, they cannot move they are not hitting anyone and cops empty multiple cans of pepper spray on them and beat them with batons

You sad, triggered, Jew-loving cunt. Get fucking rekt.

MCCWright

NewbieX

Naw

Love how you project all that based on one comment. And mention of Hamas, just great. Can you show me 1 protest supporting them by American left? Or is it just how you feeeeel? Oh and that, "They're all the same. And are guilty of what the worst of their group has done" ... TOTALLY Different than the kind of "logic" Hamas uses to get young men to go kill children. You're doing the Lord's work. Keep it up! s/

Back