animals Jaws scares kids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
I rode that at Universal! I remember it well. I remember that it was boring as hell because I knew it was all fake. I mean, how can you rustle up excitement when you know it's not real?..
Itā€™s this mechanism you have as a human and especially as a child: Imagination. Which is the sorta the whole point of Universal Studios and movies in general.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
I rode that at Universal! I remember it well. I remember that it was boring as hell because I knew it was all fake. I mean, how can you rustle up excitement when you know it's not real?..

For some, not me, this process is known as suspension of disbelief.

So you say the giant professionally produced animatronic shark was in no way frightening to you as a child... and here we are on a gore site....

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I'm not one for incessantly scaring children but that shit is too funny. Kids need to have thier cages rattled once in awhile. Especially this non binary cesspool spawned from snowflakes that is just on the horizon...

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I'm not one for incessantly scaring children but that shit is too funny. Kids need to have thier cages rattled once in awhile. Especially this non binary cesspool spawned from snowflakes that is just on the horizon...
I appreciate what you said. Listen, I have two grandsons now...one is about to turn 2 and the other soon to turn 4. Even though we've drilled it into their little heads to not run into the road, look both ways always, don't take any treats or pet puppies in vans, ect; I know deep down that when something arranges, they will just GO or DO. I told my daughters I would like to show them some gore videos of children getting ran over by cars... I just want them to know, you know? Yes, I want them to be protected and comfortable, but I also want them to know and be aware...

For some, not me, this process is known as suspension of disbelief.

So you say the giant professionally produced animatronic shark was in no way frightening to you as a child... and here we are on a gore site....
Well, you certainly hit the nail on the head, didn't you? LOL! Yes! Bring out the real stuff....!

Back