John Wayne Gacy Interview with FBI Agent Robert (Bob) Ressler (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
John Wayne Gacy, convicted of 33 murders, 29 bodies discovered at his residence buried under the house crawl space & garage, and 4 dumped in the Des Plaines River. Gacy Confessed to his lawyer he was the judge, jury and executioner of many peoples lives. John displayed multiple personality behavioural traits, claimed he was the 34th victim as he had been setup by the police and others had committed the crimes and buried the bodies on his property.

This 30 minute interview is insightful, he takes no responsibility, blame shifts the crimes onto other co-workers whom he worked with at the time, and at one point, mentions he stumbled across a young mans body on the living room floor one of his 'co-workers' murdered inside his house, to which he stated "it's none of my business", and went about his daily routine...

His final meal on the eve of his execution consisted of a dozen fried shrimp, a bucket of KFC chicken, french fries and a pound of strawberries. Even until the end he did not believe he was going to be executed and would receive a stay, one of his last phone conversations with a friend before he was taken to the execution chamber, Gacy stated "Well I gotta go, my ride is here", and his final last words on the gurney were "kiss my ass".

He is one of the most notorious serial killers, next to Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, Wayne Williams, Dean Corll, Jeffrey Dahmer and many more.

The Killer Clown:

ct-john-wayne-gacy-timeline.jpg

FBI Behavioural Science Expert > Robert (Bob) Ressler:

robert_ressler_wide-6d052df1b582350c75beaf607666b557f00fe12a.jpg

The Fat Man's Last Meal:

10Lastmeal-slideshow-slide-4JBA-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
Does anyone have the photos of 29 bodies discovered at his residence buried under the house crawl space & garage!

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
Does anyone have the photos of 29 bodies discovered at his residence buried under the house crawl space & garage!
There aren't too many available I am afraid, there is a post on GG with a handful of pics:

https://goregrish.com/threads/mr-gacys-crawl-space.74865/

There is also some articles online, this one has a gallery of 24 images if you just scroll to the bottom of the article:

John Wayne Gacy Crawl Space Excavation Investigator Shares Details, Photos (PHOTOS, NSFW)

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Absolutely classic mannerisms and way of speaking of someone with Antisocial Personality Disorder (Psychopath). Narcissistic with no ‘human’ emotions.

It’s always interesting seeing these interviews. Thanks for the link.

Back