Jorge Negromonte, Isabel Pereira and Bruna Cristina da Silva - The Cannibal Cult of Garanhuns (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Anal Anus

Profound and smelly lore
When the policeman of Garanhuns, Pernambuco, Brazil, first heard the willingful confession of Isabel Pereira, they simply could not believe in it. She, Isabel Pereira (51), her husband, Jorge Negromonte (50), and Negromonte's lover, Bruna Cristina da Silva (22) - a.k.a. Jéssica Camila da Silva Pereira - were told to had tortured, killed, disemboweled, hacked and cooked the meat of two girls to use it as fillings of homemade snacks; selled in the streets of Garanhuns and Caruaru (also in Pernambuco) by Isabel herself.

The two girls remains, Giselly Helena da Silva (not informed) and Alexandra da Silva Falcão (20) were to be found in the backyard of Negromonte and Pereira's house, in a grave digged 1,5m deep. When faced with the formal accusation of murder, Negromonte confessed too.

SDC11562.jpg

Jorge Negromonte

SDC11568.jpg

Isabel Pereira

A book detailing the paranoid and delirious timeline of blood and shredding was found into the house, still incomplete by his author, Negromonte, and suggestively titled "The Diary of a Schizophrenic". The police only liberated an excerpt from the chapter XXVI, "The divided one":

"I see that body on the ground, Jéssica supposes that she is still alive, I took a rope, make a hangman's knot in it and put it in the neck of the body, drag it to the bathroom and turn on the shower to make the blood go away into the drain. Looking to the lifeless body of the evil teenager makes me feel relieved. I took a blade and begun to skin her off, and just after that, I hacked her in half. Me, Bel [Isabel] and Jéssica feed ourselves with the evil meat, in order to purificate ourselves, the rest I buried in our backyard, one piece in each part of it".

The book still drips insane descriptions about how the couple killed their utmost partner, Jéssica Camila. They found her begging in the streets with a less-than-one-year baby in her arms; a homeless girl. They promised her shelter and food. At first, they planned to kill Jéssica and keep the baby as soon as possible, but a demented love triangle emerged from their enconter, and the deaths of the two girls found in their backyard happened into the auspices of their newly founded cult, called "Cartel". Two months after the killings, envy and jealousy quickly feverished the sick minds of the Cartel members. Pereira and Negromonte finally writted another chapter; planning and killing Jéssica ("that damned teenager", as told in the book), not before a skillfull torture was applied on her. They later told the police that the Cartel dogma was antissemitic, strict and critical of mothers who had aborted and had many childs - also, the couple wanted the baby to be a normal happy family. The attributes of the theorical basis of practice of the Cartel clearly concurs against their sanity. Jéssica was savagely hatched and fractioned; her heart, liver and muscles from the legs were cooked and her own kid was fed with the remains of his mother. The ritualistic traits of the book's dinner description reinforces the mental pathologies of the couple. Later, the police found out that the real name of Jéssica was Bruna Cristina da Silva; her pen-name was taked from another homeless woman who was killed by Bruna when she was seventeen years old. She managed to forge the ID card of the victim as she was living as her ever since by unknown reasons.

SDC11569.jpg

Bruna Cristina da Silva, a.k.a. Jéssica Camila da Silva Pereira

Negromonte and Isabel also told in detail the treatment of the meat and the subsequent cooking and filling of snacks with it - in Brazil called Empadas and Kibes. Isabel also confessed the murders of another seven victims in different places of the State of Pernambuco; likely, Negromonte confessed a killing when he was only twelve years old. The police judged to absorb these confessions with caution, as the defendants had his minds living in other dimension than this one.

Digging in the spots informed by the lunatics, the police only found out some bones, hands, feets and heads of the three girls. Another grave was opened in preparation for a fourth additional girl, yet to be killed. The girl had the same age of the previous victims, delineating a pattern of action.

100_3268.jpg

The neighborhood of Negromonte and Pereira contended by the presence of policeman

100_3269.jpg

The remains were to be found wrapped in plastic and wool sheets

100_3271.jpg

The remains were put in body bags to be later buried by the mourning families of the victims

100_3275.jpg

Some non-edible parts like bones and viscera were never to be found

100_3280.jpg

The feet look still fresh, but the victim was killed more than three months before his finding

100_3281.jpg

Some clothes of the victims were buried too

geisa-e-alexandra-2.jpg

Giselly Helena da Silva (left) and Alexandra da Silva Falcão (right), before their sad and utmost fate

The happenings above took place in the beggining of 2012. I don't have any information of the later trial of the defendants, but probably they are already convicted by now, 2014. The main core of information can be found here (portuguese).

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

va7cq

NewbieX
When the policeman of Garanhuns, Pernambuco, Brazil, first heard the willingful confession of Isabel Pereira, they simply could not believe in it. She, Isabel Pereira (51), her husband, Jorge Negromonte (50), and Negromonte's lover, Bruna Cristina da Silva (22) - a.k.a. Jéssica Camila da Silva Pereira - were told to had tortured, killed, disemboweled, hacked and cooked the meat of two girls to use it as fillings of homemade snacks; selled in the streets of Garanhuns and Caruaru (also in Pernambuco) by Isabel herself.

The two girls remains, Giselly Helena da Silva (not informed) and Alexandra da Silva Falcão (20) were to be found in the backyard of Negromonte and Pereira's house, in a grave digged 1,5m deep. When faced with the formal accusation of murder, Negromonte confessed too.

SDC11562.jpg

Jorge Negromonte

SDC11568.jpg

Isabel Pereira

A book detailing the paranoid and delirious timeline of blood and shredding was found into the house, still incomplete by his author, Negromonte, and suggestively titled "The Diary of a Schizophrenic". The police only liberated an excerpt from the chapter XXVI, "The divided one":

"I see that body on the ground, Jéssica supposes that she is still alive, I took a rope, make a hangman's knot in it and put it in the neck of the body, drag it to the bathroom and turn on the shower to make the blood go away into the drain. Looking to the lifeless body of the evil teenager makes me feel relieved. I took a blade and begun to skin her off, and just after that, I hacked her in half. Me, Bel [Isabel] and Jéssica feed ourselves with the evil meat, in order to purificate ourselves, the rest I buried in our backyard, one piece in each part of it".

The book still drips insane descriptions about how the couple killed their utmost partner, Jéssica Camila. They found her begging in the streets with a less-than-one-year baby in her arms; a homeless girl. They promised her shelter and food. At first, they planned to kill Jéssica and keep the baby as soon as possible, but a demented love triangle emerged from their enconter, and the deaths of the two girls found in their backyard happened into the auspices of their newly founded cult, called "Cartel". Two months after the killings, envy and jealousy quickly feverished the sick minds of the Cartel members. Pereira and Negromonte finally writted another chapter; planning and killing Jéssica ("that damned teenager", as told in the book), not before a skillfull torture was applied on her. They later told the police that the Cartel dogma was antissemitic, strict and critical of mothers who had aborted and had many childs - also, the couple wanted the baby to be a normal happy family. The attributes of the theorical basis of practice of the Cartel clearly concurs against their sanity. Jéssica was savagely hatched and fractioned; her heart, liver and muscles from the legs were cooked and her own kid was fed with the remains of his mother. The ritualistic traits of the book's dinner description reinforces the mental pathologies of the couple. Later, the police found out that the real name of Jéssica was Bruna Cristina da Silva; her pen-name was taked from another homeless woman who was killed by Bruna when she was seventeen years old. She managed to forge the ID card of the victim as she was living as her ever since by unknown reasons.

SDC11569.jpg

Bruna Cristina da Silva, a.k.a. Jéssica Camila da Silva Pereira

Negromonte and Isabel also told in detail the treatment of the meat and the subsequent cooking and filling of snacks with it - in Brazil called Empadas and Kibes. Isabel also confessed the murders of another seven victims in different places of the State of Pernambuco; likely, Negromonte confessed a killing when he was only twelve years old. The police judged to absorb these confessions with caution, as the defendants had his minds living in other dimension than this one.

Digging in the spots informed by the lunatics, the police only found out some bones, hands, feets and heads of the three girls. Another grave was opened in preparation for a fourth additional girl, yet to be killed. The girl had the same age of the previous victims, delineating a pattern of action.

100_3268.jpg

The neighborhood of Negromonte and Pereira contended by the presence of policeman

100_3269.jpg

The remains were to be found wrapped in plastic and wool sheets

100_3271.jpg

The remains were put in body bags to be later buried by the mourning families of the victims

100_3275.jpg

Some non-edible parts like bones and viscera were never to be found

100_3280.jpg

The feet look still fresh, but the victim was killed more than three months before his finding

100_3281.jpg

Some clothes of the victims were buried too

geisa-e-alexandra-2.jpg

Giselly Helena da Silva (left) and Alexandra da Silva Falcão (right), before their sad and utmost fate

The happenings above took place in the beggining of 2012. I don't have any information of the later trial of the defendants, but probably they are already convicted by now, 2014. The main core of information can be found here (portuguese).

Thanks for your attention.
You pics don't work on my mac?

Anal Anus

Profound and smelly lore

Anal Anus

Profound and smelly lore

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 98

tero

GOREBABY
Wow great stuff I also would love to read dudes book their both ugly as hell made for each other rip girls....

Back