Just another day in Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Pretty sad.Those girls aren't even fully developed yet.
Just the thought of a grown man's dick penetrated those poor girls,breaks my heart.:nono:
They will be emotionally and physically scarred the rest of their lives.
I just hope and pray the families can get some peace,and that justice be served quickly:(🙏

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Mater Tenebrarum

Fresh Meat
Seriously, Charleroi is the white-trash shit hole of Western PA, followed closely by Connellsville and Dunbar. More Trump-flag flying, jacked-up F-250's than should be allowed in one area. He'll get what's coming to him....they'll send his ass to Greene County prison and if the guards don't tapdance on his head, he'll be squealing like a pig Deliverance -style....

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Seriously, Charleroi is the white-trash shit hole of Western PA, followed closely by Connellsville and Dunbar. More Trump-flag flying, jacked-up F-250's than should be allowed in one area. He'll get what's coming to him....they'll send his ass to Greene County prison and if the guards don't tapdance on his head, he'll be squealing like a pig Deliverance -style....
Well most Westmoreland county inmates get sent to SCI-Fayette
My commute to Pittsburgh,is roughly 30 mins,depending on traffic.

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
I blame the parents. They must not be teaching their kids not to talk to or get in cars with strangers, no matter what the prick is offering them. I was taught back in the 80s when these things didn't happen quite as often. Being kidnapped is a bit of a different scenario. Snatch and grab can't be taught, except to fight back and scream. The internet didn't help matters with sick fks trolling and engaging conversations with underage children. Setting up meetings with all kinds of promises. Parents, teach your kids the basic measures to keep them safe.

Afe2002

Fresh Meat

Fayette county isn't to far from me.Anybody Pittsburgher's know of this motherfucker?
Another sick fucking luring underage girls...
I am unfortunately a proud resident of Fayette county Pennsylvania AKA fayetnam and for some un godly reason we have a high number of pieces of shit like that around here and they come from out of state to here from wv an Ohio and pull this shit because they think they won't get caught in a different state and there you don't want their neighbors to know what they're up to or them being reported in their local community news
I'm not really sure if I'm proud that my hometown made it on to this website or really disappointed that my hometown made it on this website. Wish it would made it on here for killing child molester not for them being arrested here
Hey hey now don't be comparing Dunbar an connellsville to fucking meth town usa Charleroi an Brownsville and rest them shit hole patch towns along the mon that look like bombed out Ukrainian towns

Last edited:
Back