Just another drunk dumbass and fireworks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
I have no information on where this was or when but thought you all might enjoy how calm he is about this. Could be all the alcohol since he drank more before tossing the can. The hand is definitely fucked though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reject

This user was banned
I have no information on where this was or when but thought you all might enjoy how calm he is about this. Could be all the alcohol since he drank more before tossing the can. The hand is definitely fucked though.
American white trash
American white trash

EnabledJoker

In your empty shell, digging.
We had a kid we used to knock about with back in the day was born with just his thumb n little finger on both hands. Can't remember what we used to call him but he would chase us about and if he caught us he'd nip the fuck out of us 😂
Fuck I’m glad he was born with everything else on his body 😂

HG

95T exp
I've saw several similar clips in the last few years - it's mostly always an adult and booze is involved...

Fucking great... Love it

The fucking idiot going to hospital in his nickers minus a hand and pished is hilarious...

Back