disaster Just Walking Home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
That last one was pretty funny :lulz: were these landmines or were they being sniped from somewhere?

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That last one was pretty funny :lulz: were these landmines or were they being sniped from somewhere?
They were sniped by someone or something. If you watch closely you can see projectiles coming in before each explosion. The first one comes at them straight from near the top of the image, left of center and directly above them. The second one comes from 10 o'clock and the third from 2 o'clock.

The first two projectiles look like they might have come from the rubble heap on the left. They appear to come from two separate positions as far back as I can trace them.

I don't think it matters what they were doing at the time that they were killed. What's important is who they are and what they did before. Also, that they are stupid and arrogant enough to walk together in a tight grouping while believing they're safe.

Each of them now has 72 virgins for all eternity. I don't have a calculator with me, but that's a lot of virgins.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I don't think it matters what they were doing at the time that they were killed. What's important is who they are and what they did before. Also, that they are stupid and arrogant enough to walk together in a tight grouping while believing they're safe.

Each of them now has 72 virgins for all eternity. I don't have a calculator with me, but that's a lot of virgins.
The virgins :Hurr:
goats.jpg

blasphemy

Rookie
What an horrible language. Sound like she was gobbing up throughout.
Jesus fuckin christ for real. Imagine having to listen to that all day in real life. Getting bitched at by your wife in hchehchehhchhch.

Damn Israel was on point with those hits. Definitely just got bored…that was like some mortar accuracy practice. Kinda fucked up lol

Back