animals Keep Yo Dogs On A Leash (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
That's bad. If you can't control.ONE of your dogs then why have 3. My doggy would come to me with a click lf my finger. She would lay down with me putting my finger up. She was the most obedient doggy ever. Miss her so much still after 8 years that I've still not had another. 😑

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
There's something weird going on in the UK with the sudden increase in violent dog attacks... I don't prescribe to the idea that it's the 5G signal interfering with the dog's microchip, but some people do...

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Sadly, you are not allowed to have pepper spray in the UK to defend yourself from a dog attack or a maniac ————- BUT for those living in the USA pepper spray is legal in all 52 states ! The spray may seem like it would inflict great harm upon the perpetrator but it really does no harm at all. It stings the eye and the olfactory senses but for no longer than 20 min or so. In this time, the more you scrub and wipe and tear up, the worse the sensation becomes. Incapacitates and literally stops an attacker from causing you harm. And while they are fumbling around and scratching their eyes and attempting to regain control of their locomotor abilities, you have already crossed two streets away.

Back