bizarre Kids Help Mom During Her Petit Mal Seizure (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Why was the kid punching her ?
No idea...

1700781028940.png

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Make-shift vagus nerve stimulation?

Normally, VNS devices are attached to the vagus nerve where it sits in the neck to treat seizures. However, the vagus nerve also connects the brain to the digestive system with many more nerve fibres running from the digestive system to the brain, compared to brain to gut. So it makes sense to thump the gut to ‘stimulate’ the vagus nerve 😂.

I can’t imagine a doctor advising this, but a Reddit discussion would be likely 😂.

punkduck

Forum Veteran

Normally, VNS devices are attached to the vagus nerve where it sits in the neck to treat seizures. However, the vagus nerve also connects the brain to the digestive system with many more nerve fibres running from the digestive system to the brain, compared to brain to gut. So it makes sense to thump the gut to ‘stimulate’ the vagus nerve 😂.

I can’t imagine a doctor advising this, but a Reddit discussion would be likely 😂.
A goregrish post will say : kids punch the stomach husband fucks her in the ass. Both will stimulate something right.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
She probably suffers from psychogenic non-epileptic seizures. Sometimes seizures can be interrupted with a sharp blow to the sternum. It's very specific to this condition PNEZ, don't start hitting people during seizure unless you're in the know. If you do, please post here.

Some doctor in the 1990's bent peoples hands, enough to cause pain, and successfully interrupted seizures.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

If pain persists, keep punching.

I had a girl friend who had grand mals and her sister had peti mals. The peti mals manifested as a high pitched scream and often urinary incontinence. The grand mals were horrendous. I got used to them and just put her on her side to ensure airway open and timed them. She grew out of them in her 40s which was interesting. Dilantin and tegratol were the drugs she was on for them... I may have misspelt them...

Back