animals Kill It With Fire (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Upstairs
IMG_7938.jpeg

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Not in my book, Scotch Scotland, and Whiskey ? the rest of the planet.
Cheers 🍻
Whisky or whiskey, is a type of liquor. There all types if whiskey. There's SCOTCH whisky, there's Irish whisky, there's Canadian whisky, there's bourbon whisky, there's Tennessee whisky, rye whiskey, sour mash, should I keep going? So fuck YOUR book it don't mean shit. Shove it up your ass you pompous faggot

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Whisky or whiskey, is a type of liquor. There all types if whiskey. There's SCOTCH whisky, there's Irish whisky, there's Canadian whisky, there's bourbon whisky, there's Tennessee whisky, rye whiskey, sour mash, should I keep going? So fuck YOUR book it don't mean shit. Shove it up your ass you pompous faggot
Why thank you for the history lesson Mr Wikipedia.. ill stick to good old Scotch from Scotland and leave the wild turkey to you..again, cheers 🍻 👏 ✌️ 👍 👌 😀

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
"And so it begins". has to resort to name calling. 🫡 enjoy your Jack Daniels, I have better things to do than go back and forth with the likes of you.. cheers 🍻

Back