animals Kill It With Fire (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Number one I don't drink anything but single malt scotch.
Fuck the blended shit. Number two idgaf about the semantics or spelling of a word. I just enjoy a good stiff drink and a nice smooth, bold cigar to go with it. I couldn't care fucking less whether Scotch is a whiskey. And whether it's whisky or whiskey. I. Don't. Care. RAISE YOUR GLASSES BOYS! šŸ„ƒ

If it's Scoth you are drinking whisky if it is not you are drinking the knock off stuff which is whiskey.

macread

Well Known Member
Number one I don't drink anything but single malt scotch.
Fuck the blended shit. Number two idgaf about the semantics or spelling of a word. I just enjoy a good stiff drink and a nice smooth, bold cigar to go with it. I couldn't care fucking less whether Scotch is a whiskey. And whether it's whisky or whiskey. I. Don't. Care. RAISE YOUR GLASSES BOYS! šŸ„ƒ
Scotch used to be my drink but for some reason it blew my mind ( giving whisky to the injuns comes to mind ) it's the only alcohol that does it to me and now I only drink it if I am having a drink in the house as at my age I don't want to spend the night in police cells or be rolling around pub floors or in the streets with other guys.

Back