Knee Grow stomps his opponents head till brain damage....... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
wow a 'groid actually fighting one on one...their brains are hard-wired to never fight fair at all costs;)...thats why Chimps travel in packs and do it from the back...same DNA lol
Kdogg ur funny and witty I wish u would reply more you always have good things to say. But y did you give me a "retard" on my cactus man thread?

KLINKdogg

Veni Vidi Vici
Lol I was meaning the guy who got stuck with all the cactus was the retard! Hysterical and weird post...loved it:D

View attachment 575951
White dude would have won..

Had he not took him down the stairs.....

View attachment 575952

The white boy opted to try to pull and swing him against the side wall - rather than push him backwards over the short wall and down the stairs behind him. The black boy repaid the white boys thoughtfulness by causing him brain damage with those head stomps on the tiled floor.
Lesson: Have no regard for your opponents safety, they will repay your compassion by making you a veg.

Sticky4life

Fresh Meat
Typical Nog why do they always hit someone when they're down? Never seen a knee grow fight fairly in all of my life
All I know is if I would have had a bowl of chili,I would not have been short of crackers because he stomped about 10 boxes out his ass😭😂.you know,like the mma which yall started😂😂👌🏾

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
That was fuck all we used to fight much worse than that 🤷‍♂️ I often got my head stomped on normally by 3, 4, 5 and sometimes a dozen people, usually pakis but sometimes whites

Back