bizarre Ladies, Don't U Agree She's Over Reacting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Nope i don't agree im afraid. She warned him and TOLD him 3xs now. She is OBVIOUSLY A lesbo and doesn't wanna MALE.touching her. Ive had this b4 in Nightclubs and Raves and if i tell a Man or woman ONCE to not touxh me and they KEEP trying, THEN they getta slap in the face. I'm not a Lesbo, but i just don't wanna stranger touching me AFTER they HAVE already been told, "NO"

Would YOU like a MALE to do that to YOU constantly??

Phatman

Scumbag
Yeah I agree. Not cool. Don't take anything I say seriously. It's all in jest. If I saw a guy doing this he'd be in a bodycast.
Nope i don't agree im afraid. She warned him and TOLD him 3xs now. She is OBVIOUSLY A lesbo and doesn't wanna MALE.touching her. Ive had this b4 in Nightclubs and Raves and if i tell a Man or woman ONCE to not touxh me and they KEEP trying, THEN they getta slap in the face. I'm not a Lesbo, but i just don't wanna stranger touching me AFTER they HAVE already been told, "NO"

Would YOU like a MALE to do that to YOU constantly??

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
I get she's a lesbian and doesn't want a dude's attention and all, but she's around drunk adults while trying to be serious and command respect of any sort while dry humping another woman. Not sure what she arrived expecting but, anything she's wanting then and there is not being attained. And this type of behavior whether it's hers or his isn't stopping any time soon.

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
I'm not a lady but I do believe she has the right to be touched by someone she wants to touch her and not by some drunk scruffy black gangster wannabe...
Well yea to anyone believing in their own Utopia no doubt, but she lives in reality where that does not exist for anyone, especially in a party environment no matter how hard its wished for, so iiwii. And if she did nothing but tsk tsk him then she took it like a champ and one could even suggest she 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙.

Darkwing87

Cookie
I'm not a lady but I do believe she has the right to be touched by someone she wants to touch her and not by some drunk scruffy black gangster wannabe...
I dunno, wiggle around like you're fucking a ghost and don't be too surprised when some horny guy gets turned on.

Act a slut be treated a slut imo

Back