Serial Killer Pen Pals (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

J

JeansNPearls

Internet Warrior
Richard "the iceman" Kuklinski and Aileen Wuornos ... ..would have been fun ..
Charles Manson.. for the laughs..
Btk ...

too many to name...damn.

If I could have written to anyone? It DEFINITELY would have been Aileen Wuornos! I can't think of anyone else off hand that I would like to correspond with now though... BTW... If anyone wants to see her movie/biographies they have A LOT of stuff about her on You Tube...

XhuggsX

Ms Cellaneous
you better hope none of these characters ever track you folks down by email, house address or nickname through pipl.com.

VERY dangerous pasttime,,to make yourself "available" to folks who crave stalking, targetting and killing thier prey.
i promise you their bored locked up.
and i equally promise you they'll be obcessing about you, smelling your letters and already googling to find out about you make no mistake !

see how entertaining you find them after they find you
thats why i never did it.. scared!!

shanksta

Unforgiven-
If I could have written to anyone? It DEFINITELY would have been Aileen Wuornos! I can't think of anyone else off hand that I would like to correspond with now though... BTW... If anyone wants to see her movie/biographies they have A LOT of stuff about her on You Tube...
She was completely misrepresented, IMO!! I think she got fucked over. Tbqh.

and to add- She was NOT this psycho woman as media and Law portrayed her to be. I'm not justifying I'm saying she was fucked over.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!

and to add- She was NOT this psycho woman as media and Law portrayed her to be. I'm not justifying I'm saying she was fucked over.
I do believe she was a product of her environment. Self created out of desperation and being treated like trash from birth.

tl;dr

Banned

Sorry Shanks this is something we are never going to agree on. :(

OK back on topic, I don't understand why anyone would want to write to mass murderers, does it excite them because these people are clearly nuts and dangerous? Is it the novelty of it all, does it make for a good story to tell down the pub? Or is it an attention thing? It all seems a little sick to me, yes I read about them and what they have done and I do find them interesting to a point, but rotting away is where they belong and correspondence is the furthest thing from my mind with these sick bastards.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Sorry Shanks this is something we are never going to agree on. :(

OK back on topic, I don't understand why anyone would want to write to mass murderers, does it excite them because these people are clearly nuts and dangerous? Is it the novelty of it all, does it make for a good story to tell down the pub? Or is it an attention thing? It all seems a little sick to me, yes I read about them and what they have done and I do find them interesting to a point, but rotting away is where they belong and correspondence is the furthest thing from my mind with these sick bastards.
Not a lot of folks write letters these days anyway. Iv've had correspondence with prisoners for years, not mass murderers or serial killers but murderers yes. Iv've never shared their letters nor would i disclose to anyone but my real friends who they are and what they did and so on. Deserved or not life without parole can be a long fucking time....People kill for all kinds of reasons and under a wide variety of circumstances and some people who get themselves killed deserved nothing but a violent death. People who communicate with prisoners do so for their personal reasons. Who are you to judge their motives ?

tl;dr

Banned
Not a lot of folks write letters these days anyway. Iv've had correspondence with prisoners for years, not mass murderers or serial killers but murderers yes. Iv've never shared their letters nor would i disclose to anyone but my real friends who they are and what they did and so on. Deserved or not life without parole can be a long fucking time....People kill for all kinds of reasons and under a wide variety of circumstances and some people who get themselves killed deserved nothing but a violent death. People who communicate with prisoners do so for their personal reasons. Who are you to judge their motives ?
Who are you to judge mine?

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Who are you to judge mine?
not judging you at all here, just saying: keep an open mind.
in your reply you make assumptions about why people would want to write prisoners.
that's all.
(reading and understanding a reply helps too)

tl;dr

Banned
not judging you at all here, just saying: keep an open mind.
in your reply you make assumptions about why people would want to write prisoners.
that's all.
(reading and understanding a reply helps too)
(reading and understanding a reply helps too) I agree with that sentiment, so if this is the case why do you state I made assumptions? I made no assumptions at all I asked questions, a question isn't an assumption.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Imo..marrying these inmates who are serving life sentences is more bizarre than just corresponding with them.
'love' is a curious thing. I recently read that the scumbag who killed Natalie Holloway (and never got sentenced for it) is getting married to the girl who sells candles and smokes in the Peruvian jail where he resides for the time being.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
(reading and understanding a reply helps too) I agree with that sentiment, so if this is the case why do you state I made assumptions? I made no assumptions at all I asked questions, a question isn't an assumption.
It all seems a little sick to me,

Back