Serial Killer Pen Pals (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Sorry Shanks this is something we are never going to agree on. :(

OK back on topic, I don't understand why anyone would want to write to mass murderers, does it excite them because these people are clearly nuts and dangerous? Is it the novelty of it all, does it make for a good story to tell down the pub? Or is it an attention thing? It all seems a little sick to me, yes I read about them and what they have done and I do find them interesting to a point, but rotting away is where they belong and correspondence is the furthest thing from my mind with these sick bastards.
On this one, we'll just agree to disagree. But you're wrong about her, for the most most part, that is.

DeadSynthonies

Be Happy
This user was banned
I do kinda feel bad for Eric Smith. I think he deserves a second chance at life. His actions are unforgivable but I think he can be a better person.
I find myself agreeing with that completely, what he done was disgusting, and if it had been done above a certain age then life imprisonment would seem fair, but at 13 he wasn't 'really' him, and even someone as troubled could quite reasonably have changed massively over the years, I can't see why he would still lose any appeals, but then again I'm not really in the know.

Hel

Sick, Sad World
brevik is the only one that will know freedom. totally safe to write any of them.

He probably won't know freedom again, he got 21 years preventive detention, which means he can continously get 5-10 more years added to his sentence if he is still deemed to be a danger to society, so they can hold him indefintly if they want to.

WMaceo

NewbieX
I've wanted to strike up a pen-pal relationship with a Serial Killer for almost 40 years. No more excuses. This place has all the info I need. Now, how do I decide which one of these would be most entertaining? Actually, I see that I rank "Forum Lurker", I do actually read a lot, hadn't had much courage to write, or hadn't really had a unique or something that hadn't been said already. Maybe I'll be a little more brave. I received that eamil about deleting some users, and I don't want to be deleted. I really enjoy this site.

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
I wrote a song called Gary Ridgeway. I have a whole album about murderers, I will send a link when it's complete ! (soon!)
It's a nice song and you have his permission right?. I know I'd be really demoralised if people wrote nasty songs about me.

missfluffi

Rookie
Exactly! I'm sooooo going to do it. You should live a little. I bet BTK could teach me a few things in BDSM. Lol
id be nervous too, ok so they wont get out but they could send someone to get to ya. this world is just too fucked up and stranger things have happened.

lol they could be anyone :)

Attachments

• 9gag-murderers.jpg
    9gag-murderers.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 31

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Care to share any woman serial killer my age? I mean I already have girlfriends in Toronto and Vancouver but I could always use another psycho to brighten my days

ihatehumans

NewbieX
i would like to be pen-pals with "tommy lynn sells" because i`m sure we have a lot in common but unfortunately they killed him allready

Back