Last Movie You Watched..

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Nude nuns with big guns. 2010
2/10
Someone gave me copy of this film years ago, i watched it then and laughed, B-grade nonsense.
I wasn't really in the mood for anything heay duty, so i put it on again. I lasted 20mins before i picked up a drawing i wanted to finish.
The film is cheap, stupid and full of nudity and 'violence'.
Junk film brain rot. I wont be watching it ever again.

The tennants downstairs. Taiwan. 2016.
8/10
A landlord in a set of apartments fucks everyones lives up.
The story is engaging till the end when it gets quite a twisted ending that was still kinda screwy even thou it did set it out nicely.
Overall, the film was pretty creepy and really had me wondering, 'why the fuck is this bloke doing this?' which really acted as the main reason i kept watching. One i would consider watching agian.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Welcome to the sticks. 2008. France.
7/10
A lighthearted comedy about a post office manager who wants a transfer south but gets sent north instead. The plot is funny and for the most part revolves around the different way they 'northerners' talk. Being it's subtitled it was hard to read at first, the jokes really do rely on understanding french. As the film progressed it became less about the speech and more the situation with his wife back down south.
Enjoyable and interesting.

TSS

Make Autism Great Again

10/10

This movie feels like a video game

The story begins as which other WW2 movie, the Aliens are gone land in Nazi occupied France and a small group of warrior need to take down a radio tower. But something dark is lurking in this tower/ church.

this cannes fibresci prize winning film's about 4 wealthy men who decide they're going to screw it : they're going to eat, drink and fuck till they die from it...
a hedonistic disgusting sade -themed cult comedy by the great french-italian film provocateur director marco ferreri.

NSFW

Last edited:

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Seoul Station. 2016.
10/10
A 'prequel' to Train to Busan, but animated.
There is quite a story in this film and it doesn't take long to get used to the animation. As with all South Korean films it really well written and delivers a gut punch of a movie.
If you'v seen Train... this is worth the time to seek out. the horror and 'gore' factor of the zombies are dialed back a bit but it delivered for a me, a tense, exciting drama, funny in small parts but yet another example of why S.K. make the best horror.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Dans ma peau. (In my skin) France. 2004.
10/10
The film follows a woman who works in a high level corprate postion that, basicly, becomes a self harmer.
She feels no pain and through out the film cut and mutilates herself in more extreme ways. It had an arty kinda look and tone to it which appealed to me, some of the later scenes were nice and tense but didn't show much of the cutting, that was seen in the start and middle.
RAW, another french film relased in 2016 seems to have borrowed elements from this film. But that was a 'coming of age' film.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Trouble every day. 2001. France
7/10
This was the third time i put this film on and i finally got thru it.
It's been put the the 'French extreme' group of films, i can kinda see why, but the storyline is vauge and distant.
The violence is mainly linked in with sex and revolves around cannibalism, it's artfully done but does convey an intense vibe.
Other than that it is really hard to understand what the fuck is going on.
The stand out actress is Beatrice Dalle. She says next to nothing, but is the female cannibal who has to be locked up.
Inside, another film she's in where she was the villian was amazing. Really worth it!!!!.
This one, not so much.

director larry cohen passed away yesterday , rip :( ... i'm spending this week watching screamfactory's blu-ray boxed set of cohen 's cult shock horror 'it's alive'" trilogy :- consisting of "its alive"(1974) , "it's alive 2" (aka "it lives again") (1978) , and "its alive III - island of the alive" (1987)

msr

Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.
Short Bussed
director larry cohen passed away yesterday , rip :( ... i'm spending this week watching screamfactory's blu-ray boxed set of cohen 's cult shock horror 'it's alive'" trilogy :- consisting of "its alive"(1974) , "it's alive 2" (aka "it lives again") (1978) , and "its alive III - island of the alive" (1987)

This was remade a few years ago.

This was remade a few years ago.
yes there have been many releases of cohen's work (by warner bros, screamfactory and shout! factory ( offering CED video vinyl disc ,vhs , dvd and blu-ray)
**screamfactory's the best : included are all censored director cuts , with enough extras and in depth director, producer and screen writer commentary to make cinephiles shart their popcorn out
of their arse in 3D