Last Movie You Watched..

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Metalhead. Iceland. 2013.
4/10
After 36 mins i got bored and started flicking thru the rest of the film.
It's a drama about a young girl 'coming-of-age' and going thru a metal phase.
Interesting enough with a slightly funny ending.

the propositon (2005)

three brothers.
one must live.
one must die.
one must decide.

you will enjoy the shit out of this movie. !! musician nick cave wrote the screenplay!!...
***just on a interesting side note: nick cave's writing is so fkn brutal and intensly good in this film that russell crowe got him to write a entire screenplay for a gladiators sequel. hahaa that right, crow wants to resurrect dead gladiators characters!!. * its rumored director ridley scott LOVED caves gladiator screenplay which was hand delivered to the famed director by crowe himself. its rumored scott acknowledges it s a y awesome solid screenplay but remains on the fence about whether there will be a gladiator sequel

ALPHA (2018)....watched it again cause a snowstorm month ago cut off my city's electricty.
*almost forgot about this little movie too had game of thrones final season trailer not smacked me in the face yesterday.
i love wolves, i love hairy men and i love underdogs who know..you gotta fight ..for your right ... to party ♫♫

Last edited:
korean horror flicks are my fav! the director of this movie Na Hong jin implemented good vs evil, god vs devil, etc in a very contemporary and entertaining way. the film is long but worth the time.

when you watch it, let me know what you think :)
will do..i just got my hands on it (used blu-ray+extra's from local best buys) :)
was tons of cannes buzz about this film too.
south korea 's film studio's now are more superior in horror genre to american studios . **it's like comparing a slick masterpiece to a paint- by- number.
american horror genre died in early 2000's. how many more regurgitated lemon remakes of great movies friday 13th, purge and SAW before lionsgate , sony and warner bros. asphyxiate us with a monumental turd..

Last edited:

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
will do..i just got my hands on it (used blu-ray+extra's from local best buys) :)
was tons of cannes buzz about this film too.
south korea 's film studio's now are more superior in horror genre to american studios . **it's like comparing a slick masterpiece to a paint- by- number.
american horror genre died in early 2000's. how many more regurgitated lemon remakes of great movies friday 13th, purge and SAW before lionsgate , sony and warner bros. asphyxiate us with a monumental turd..
I agree. The American horror genre is very bubblegum. Very seldom does Hollywood release anything worth a shit. I once had a red menace turn his nose up at my collection of movies cuz they are mostly all foreign. Thought my taste in cinematic film were less than adequate.

I agree. The American horror genre is very bubblegum. Very seldom does Hollywood release anything worth a shit. I once had a red menace turn his nose up at my collection of movies cuz they are mostly all foreign.
hollywood doesnt bite the hand that feeds it. the money making franchise now its their marvel comic universe and the DCEU (detective comic extended universe)..both are GREAT. outside of that its not hollywood but rather indy films where one will find the films gems...or in genius nerds like spike jonz or the college kids that shot blair witch project.
myself...the movie i'm most excited to see is joker...i'm already declaring the trailer a masterpiece in cinematography ...and joaquin will win best actor and todd phillips will see a best director win or best screenplay...

and i agreel foreign films rock and from EVERY COUNTRY....from the das boats...to gaspar noe ... luc besson flicks.......lucio fulci.....and on and on ...a never ending rich treasure trove of cinema exists indeed ;)

Last edited: