Last Movie You Watched..

Humungus

Forum Veteran
Fast And Furious Hobbs And Shaw 7/10 It’s probably not worth the 7 but for all out silly action with no plot that I could make out it was well watchable some funny bits between the 2 leads Statham playing Statham and Rock playing Rock but the funniest bits are between Ryan Reynolds and the rocks daughter in the dinner,watched it to the end that’s all I ask.

Humungus

Forum Veteran
SPOILER ALERT

Crawl 7/10 On the face of it it’s just another trapped in a situation with alligators after the actors but it’s really watchable enjoyed this one.

One of the only movies of this type I’ve seen where the dog makes it out alive. Was waiting the entire movie for the cute little fucker to get eaten but no he makes it yaaay.

Humungus

Forum Veteran
10 Minutes Gone 4/10 Bruce Willis seems to be taking anything offered him these days,nothing special or outstanding here you could be watching one of 20 Bruce movies the same slapped arse expression the same deadpan lines that don’t work the same old same old.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The gangster, the cop, the devil. 2019 South Korea.
10 outta fucken 10.
A 'based on true story with names changed' film about a cop and gang leader that have to team up to catch a serial killer.
The gangster is played by Dong-seok Ma, the big bloke from Train to Busan. Iv seen a couple of later films, The Outlaws and Unstoppable, they were OK but in this he really shined. The cop and gangster form a very uneasy relationship early on in order to catch the killer. It was gritty and pretty violent. The tension was there from the start with just a few flashbacks and little bit and pieces that were slight enough to be crucial in the end.

Vwj

NewbieX
Toy story 4, forky is a bit of a mentalist and the bird that’s attached to the other teddy at the hand are fucking psychos ???

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The day shall come. 2019.
4/10
Chris Morris wrote and directed this film. It follows a small group of black men, who want to overthrow the U.S. government. Morris wrote and directed Four lions which had a similar plot, but that was a group of useless suicide bombers. I watched a interview with him in which he explained the similarities. This one thou focuses on the bumbling efforts of the F.B.I and a prosecutor to entrap any 'terrorists', even people who are nuts. It has witty dialouge and some funny scenes, but just falls kinda flat.

Humungus

Forum Veteran
President Evil 2/10
42B352EC-0B79-42E3-B826-C3825553639A.jpeg

Some movies are so bad they are funny,this one is just bad,it’s a complete Halloween rip of but ole stabby wears a trump mask.

mrln

silent ghost
fell asleep watching Braveheart...
its such a good movie,but i had to go to work the next day. ive seen it a gazillion times.

Formula for a Murder(1985) although the story has been done countless times to varying degrees, this is a decent giallo, and worth watching. 7/10