bizarre Leftist Art, I call for a zombie apocalypse now. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
People confuse "shocking" and "art" way too much.

I hope those whack jobs are going to clean up that awful mess they are making.

Bog roll is what us Yanks refer to as toilet paper
I am glad you answered because I had no idea but the first thing it made me think of was a sausage roll. I've been reading a lot of biographies about various English women (unintentionally...they are just in my reading genre and have been from the UK lately) and they ALL eat sausage rolls. Now I want to try sausage rolls.

princeharming

you'll feel better tomorrow

I am glad you answered because I had no idea but the first thing it made me think of was a sausage roll. I've been reading a lot of biographies about various English women (unintentionally...they are just in my reading genre and have been from the UK lately) and they ALL eat sausage rolls. Now I want to try sausage rolls.
I actually knew an old British guy back in the day and he would make them .... quite delicious actually

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
My inner art critique says' This confrontational transient storytelling questions all raw luminal emotion while inspiring transversal nature of burning candle in asshole masterpiece....I cum ewwww '

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉

Correction; We don't ALL eat sausage rolls, only the council scum or fat cunts eat sausage rolls, and maybe the elderly.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Correction; We don't ALL eat sausage rolls, only the council scum or fat cunts eat sausage rolls, and maybe the elderly.

I meant all the women in the stories I am reading....and yes they were all living in council housing.

Back