accident Little chink at the gym (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Calculator broken.
I remember being in the kids isle at a local super market in Darwin , Aus, getting something for my kids. There were two little Chinese kids and two little Aboriginal kids, all about the same age.

The Asian kids were both showing each other things in books and the two indigenous kids were bouncing a ball up and down.

I found it a real epiphany as I could see their live's trajectory play out in front of my eyes...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
"5+5=28"

asians-scared.gif

hedgerow

simpelton
I remember being in the kids isle at a local super market in Darwin , Aus, getting something for my kids. There were two little Chinese kids and two little Aboriginal kids, all about the same age.

The Asian kids were both showing each other things in books and the two indigenous kids were bouncing a ball up and down.

I found it a real epiphany as I could see their live's trajectory play out in front of my eyes...
yep, most stereotypes have truth to them

badangel7

i'm a cyborg

you make it sound like one is better than the other
kids need both books and bouncy balls

wiggins

Forum Veteran
you make it sound like one is better than the other
kids need both books and bouncy balls
Well, literacy is pretty important if you are to read the instructions on the anti biotics tablets and take them rather than ending up in ICU as a 12 year old with an ear infection that progressed to a brain infection and killed the kid as one case I worked on, so there is that.

Otherwise all good bouncing balls I guess...

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Well, literacy is pretty important if you are to read the instructions on the anti biotics tablets and take them rather than ending up in ICU as a 12 year old with an ear infection that progressed to a brain infection and killed the kid as one case I worked on, so there is that.

Otherwise all good bouncing balls I guess...
with all due respect, i'm guessing you look like Gollum...
anyway, i wasn't trying to engage, so have a gollum day!!
oh shit i meant GOOD...
have a good day!!
😉

Back