Lockdown date deadpool! 2020 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all
Thought i would do a shit post on when you think the lockdown date will be over in your country, type of deadpool!
Im in uk and im going for june 27th, as our release date!
Closest wins fuck all!
Maybe a pic of my right bum cheek!
What date is yours ???? Muahahhahaha! 😉😂

Dolly

Uppity cunt
It hasn't even peaked yet and is likely 3 weeks away from doing so, then there should be a decline, if the government let people out too early it will cause a second wave. Im hoping we copy Korea and Singapore and staying in lockdown til cases are really low then getting the new cases via contact tracing smaller isolation groups etc. Unfortunately the only real solution is waiting for a vaccine (end of year possibly for front line workers) I think maybe September and then only the healthy and young

Vwj

NewbieX
I'll go for May 5th in the UK.. they don't care about us enough to keep us off work longer than they have to
Hope not, otherwise I won’t be getting paid, government will be looking at it in June, by then it will be over 3 months with no income, and I think my savings will be gone, but hey I can apply for universal credit at £75 a week

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
I think they'll stagger it back in.
May 11th back to offices and small shops.
May 25th will be Large stores and restaurants
June 21st will be pubs and sporting events.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
NYC May 1-15. Should be June but it won’t happen. My guess is May 15.
I will reopen clinic April 29. Patients cannot/should not, and will not risk coming in till then. Face covers and gloves will be mandatory under DrJ law. Box of gloves will be at reception.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I think it will be state by state, here in the US. For my beloved state CO, they say April 26th but I think it will be May 26th at the very least

Back