London has fallen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
Personally I think they should be able to protest whenever they want. However the problem with these brown people protests is they are actually riots. If they were standing around with signs handing out flyers that’s cool lol. But we all know it’s going to be like the purge. 🤣

Last edited:

Theseus

King Of Athens
It's our country, and our remembrance fuck these illegal immigrants the police are shit nowadays and the commissioner looks like a woke cunt, I hope it's a fucking bloodbath.
It’s gonna be a blood bath lol. Brown folks don’t know how to peacefully assemble. Look at the bright side maybe a few of these retards will catch a tear gas canister to the face 🤣🤘🏻

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I hope they kick off and show the nation what a degenerate bunch of filthy cunts that muzrats really are.
We already know that fact: endless slaughter in the middle east, genital mutilation of girls, treating women as property - not people, and literally worshipping a murderous necrodestination-based faith that makes Christianity look like Buddhism in comparison.

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
Shame you have to deal with the same knuckle dragger agenda shit I have to across the pond. Fuck woke fuck dumbocrats and fuck the ones that believe in it

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
I hope they kick off and show the nation what a degenerate bunch of filthy cunts that muzrats really are.
It's a fucking evil disgusting degenerate diseased religion, the worst of them all......these black stone kissing cunts follow a prophet that had sex with a 9 year old when he was 54. The blacks blame whites for slavery, but the paedophile Muhammad told his followers to either kill all kafir(non believers) and enslave their women and kids, he also propagated raping them.

From their own scriptures

Colonialism has truly came back to fuck Britain in the arse.......Enoch Powell was right!
Europe will fall to Islam in the future as they breed like rats.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109_024810_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109_024810_WhatsApp.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 20

rodmanii

This user was banned
Personally I think they should be able to protest whenever they want. However the problem with these brown people protests is they are actually riots. If they were standing around with signs handing out flyers that’s cool lol. But we all know it’s going to be like the purge. 🤣
whenever they want? go fuck yourself you democrat piece of shit

It's our country, and our remembrance fuck these illegal immigrants the police are shit nowadays and the commissioner looks like a woke cunt, I hope it's a fucking bloodbath.
Police all a load of fairy's .
This shouldn't be allowed on our remembrance day.
I'm a pensioner but I'd still like to kick their ass.
Bastards taking over our country and we're just sitting back and letting them.
they respect nothing in this country.

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
The police commissioner has said the pro Palestinians can protest on armistice weekend

Fucking disgrace
The Irony of being upset at people protesting to end a war on a holiday commemorating the end of a war (WW1)

Vwj

NewbieX
The Irony of being upset at people protesting to end a war on a holiday commemorating the end of a war (WW1)
No that weekend is for remembering those that lost their lives in all wars to give peace and security to this country,
But they want to cause division in this country with hate speeches and marches on that sacred day,
They’ve already desiccated one memorial
Just look at Jeremy Corbyn doesn’t wear a poppy and supports hamas, thank fuck he didn’t make it into no 10

Back