bizarre Lord Hanuman Took Him Home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Bhiwani. The whole country celebrated the consecration ceremony of Ram Lala, but during the staging of Ramlila in Bhiwani, Harish Mehta, who was playing the role of Lord Hanuman, died of a heart attack. For some time people could not even understand this accident. The coronation program of Lord Ram was being organized by a social organization in Jawahar Chowk of Bhiwani city. Preparations were going on for the coronation through a song. When the song ended, Harish Mehta, who was performing Hanuman ji, sacrificed his life as he bowed at the feet of Ram ji.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
celebrated the consecration ceremony of Ram Lala
I totally misread this as Mola Ram.
Molaram2.jpg

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Bhiwani. The whole country celebrated the consecration ceremony of Ram Lala, but during the staging of Ramlila in Bhiwani, Harish Mehta, who was playing the role of Lord Hanuman, died of a heart attack. For some time people could not even understand this accident. The coronation program of Lord Ram was being organized by a social organization in Jawahar Chowk of Bhiwani city. Preparations were going on for the coronation through a song. When the song ended, Harish Mehta, who was performing Hanuman ji, sacrificed his life as he bowed at the feet of Ram ji.
And.. they.. just.. keep.. clapping and cheering. This would happen to me too if I had to hear that shit all day.

Ouchfl

Well Known Member

View attachment 744865
Gucci Gucci goo

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

View attachment 744865
His "god" didn't like his stupid dance

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Damn those people are clueless. 3 minutes went by and no one realized he was dead. Weekend at Bernie's would be a box office blockbuster in this country.

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment
Damn those people are clueless. 3 minutes went by and no one realized he was dead. Weekend at Bernie's would be a box office blockbuster in this country.
Sadly, it is... An even cheaper copy of that movie is blockbuster here

Back