Louisiana mom & friend killed murder for hire (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ugh this is super sad. The mom did something brave what a lot of people would & supposed to do for their children.

ALouisiana mom told a hitman – allegedly hired by her sex offender brother – that she was the rape victim he was hired to kill in order to save the life of her daughter, the gunman's intended target, officials said.

Brittany Cormier, 34, was one of the two women shot to death on Jan. 13 in Montegut, a small town located about 70 miles southwest of New Orleans, Terrebonne Parish Sheriff Timothy Soignet said Monday. Her neighbor, 37-year-old neighbor Hope Nettleton, was also killed trying to fight off the gunman.
"The shooter asked for the rape victim by name, and Brittany Cormier tells the shooter she is the rape victim, accepting her fate to save the life of an actual victim," Soignet said.

The rape victim, who has not been named, is still alive, Soignet confirmed.

Samantha LeMaire told the Acadiana Advocate that Brittany Cormier was a close friend who was like a sister.

"She would do anything for her kids," LeMaire told the paper. "But to this extent? I would have never thought it would ever have come down to this."
The paper reported that Brittany Cormier's children were hiding in a closet when she was killed.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I luv the thinking of the Hit Man! "DUDE" He clearly became confused about His intended Target;And took them both out,To Ensure that the Job was Executed! Well done Mr.Hitman!;Lmao...SP

mrln

silent ghost
I had to read that a few times to understand it. It doesn't say if the hitman has been caught, do we know anything about that?
yes he was. and the other men involved. even the guy who wasnt there,because he was working out of town. thought that was a good alibi. little did the dumb fuck know,that getting the car for them,made him an accomplice. fucking dumbass hicks!!

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
yes he was. and the other men involved. even the guy who wasnt there,because he was working out of town. thought that was a good alibi. little did the dumb fuck know,that getting the car for them,made him an accomplice. fucking dumbass hicks!!
A lot of Americans seem to be fairly stupid.
Unless he cooperates he will get the same sentence.
Very brave of the mother to do that. I wonder if she said that the person they were looking for wasn't there if she would still die? He believed her when she lied and said she was the target, he may have believed her if she said the target was out at say Walmart.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
ahahaa not this american.
i see what you did thar.. lol
I honestly thought you were British, English even as we are the mostest clever... I do apologise.
The way I see it is that the USA is so big it has a hell of a lot more idiots than the UK as the UK is so small. Its smaller than texas I think. I know texas is bigger than France and France looks bigger on the globe than the UK.

mrln

silent ghost
I honestly thought you were British, English even as we are the mostest clever... I do apologise.
The way I see it is that the USA is so big it has a hell of a lot more idiots than the UK as the UK is so small. Its smaller than texas I think. I know texas is bigger than France and France looks bigger on the globe than the UK.
no apologies needed. im often misunderstood. even by other americans. im pretty clever/witty. if i may say so myself.
texas is 3x's bigger than the uk. i think theres about a dozen states bigger than the uk? texas is bigger in size than france. but france has a higher population of people.
all is good ole' chap! :hatsoff:

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
no apologies needed. im often misunderstood. even by other americans. im pretty clever/witty. if i may say so myself.
texas is 3x's bigger than the uk. i think theres about a dozen states bigger than the uk? texas is bigger in size than france. but france has a higher population of people.
all is good ole' chap! :hatsoff:
Good to know me owld China.
(China plate = mate)

deviant2

hell is other people
What kind of madness is this now? What a piece of shit brother, the raping prick. Obviously guilty or he wouldn't have "hired" these other pieces of shit to do his dirty work.
Unbelievable.

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
Ugh this is super sad. The mom did something brave what a lot of people would & supposed to do for their children.

ALouisiana mom told a hitman – allegedly hired by her sex offender brother – that she was the rape victim he was hired to kill in order to save the life of her daughter, the gunman's intended target, officials said.

Brittany Cormier, 34, was one of the two women shot to death on Jan. 13 in Montegut, a small town located about 70 miles southwest of New Orleans, Terrebonne Parish Sheriff Timothy Soignet said Monday. Her neighbor, 37-year-old neighbor Hope Nettleton, was also killed trying to fight off the gunman.
"The shooter asked for the rape victim by name, and Brittany Cormier tells the shooter she is the rape victim, accepting her fate to save the life of an actual victim," Soignet said.

Samantha LeMaire told the Acadiana Advocate that Brittany Cormier was a close friend who was like a sister.

"She would do anything for her kids," LeMaire told the paper. "But to this extent? I would have never thought it would ever have come down to this."
The paper reported that Brittany Cormier's children were hiding in a closet when she was killed.
Why didn’t she just... nevermind. She’s fucking dumb.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
"The shooter asked for the rape victim by name, and Brittany Cormier told the shooter she was the rape victim, accepting her fate to save the life of the actual victim."

That wasn't smart at all, in fact, it was actually pretty dumb.

When the shooter asked for the rape victim by name, Brittany Cormier should have pointed to her friend, Hope Nettleton, and told the shooter..."She's the one you're looking for."

Thus Brittany would have saved her own ass, plus saved the ass of the rape victim too.

Regards,
-Ward

Infernal Sageian

Paitently waiting for the apocalypse.

absolute hero. God bless her.

lowat

Lurker

I’m just here for the pictures, where are they?👀

Tweeze27

Lurker
That wasn't smart at all, in fact, it was actually pretty dumb.

When the shooter asked for the rape victim by name, Brittany Cormier should have pointed to her friend, Hope Nettleton, and told the shooter..."She's the one you're looking for."

Thus Brittany would have saved her own ass, plus saved the ass of the rape victim too.

Regards,
-Ward
Typical racist fag with no honor not surprise dickface.👎

Back