Louisville mass shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I am tired of this mass shooting media garbage.

Seriously these happen all the time and almost every day in some hoodrat city. No one gives ar fuck about those but you have a "white person" or "nearly" White person do this with anything better than a flintlock rifle and the media jerks off to it.

These need to be regulated.

The motivation of the shooter needs to be determined and factually presented.

Any evidence of said motivations published.

Why? Because people usually have a reason and we need to know why. 23 years old lots of life ahead of this dude and the dude kills 4 people at work and wounds 9 others and even throws down with the cops before he offs himself or a cop lands a shot. There must be a solid reason.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Anybody got the video? Lol
I live in this God forsaken city and haven't seen it yet...I heard the alphabet agencies are attempting to scrub the internet of the video.....idk

Lord Manic

ǟռօȶɦɛʀ ɖǟʏ ɨռ քǟʀǟɖɨֆɛ.
I live in this God forsaken city and haven't seen it yet...I heard the alphabet agencies are attempting to scrub the internet of the video.....idk
They scrubbed his accounts so far. As for where you live i feel ya buddy my team would travel there time to time when i lived in Florence.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I am tired of this mass shooting media garbage.

Seriously these happen all the time and almost every day in some hoodrat city. No one gives ar fuck about those but you have a "white person" or "nearly" White person do this with anything better than a flintlock rifle and the media jerks off to it.

These need to be regulated.

The motivation of the shooter needs to be determined and factually presented.

Any evidence of said motivations published.

Why? Because people usually have a reason and we need to know why. 23 years old lots of life ahead of this dude and the dude kills 4 people at work and wounds 9 others and even throws down with the cops before he offs himself or a cop lands a shot. There must be a solid reason.
Maybe the reasons will come out, who knows, mental health(or the lack of it) comes up big in cases like this, failed promotion, kids today want everything on a platter for them & feel hard done by if they don't get ahead, friends grandson is like this, wants a high paying job but doesn't want to work for it, video games play a BIG role in how a kid turns out, kill innocent people, no problems. have to pay for something, just shoot them, there are no consequents for them---until there is & they don't know how to deal with it & lash out with a video game mentality. Who knows, sucks for the dead & wounded.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
F77B6F75-F5DD-49C1-BD9C-EDBF40A342B1.gif

@The Murricane damn. That was nice.

ganrush2

NewbieX
If there’s no live stream or multiple photos of bloody dead people, who gives a fuck about these masa shootings. I can read all of that useless shit on CNN. I want gore.

If there’s no live stream or multiple photos of bloody dead people, who gives a fuck about these masa shootings. I can read all of that useless shit on CNN. I want gore.
Hence why there's a gore section here. You're in the world news section.

jesse14400441

Fresh Meat
I live in this God forsaken city and haven't seen it yet...I heard the alphabet agencies are attempting to scrub the internet of the video.....

The rifle was probably grandpa's ole 270 and not a "military style assault weapon". That's probably why we may never see it.

Back