Louisville mass shooting (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

The problem is there is no fucking accountability….you have students beating up teachers, and you have teachers who think it’s ok to read books about sucking another boys dick in order to experiment, they cheer to kill the unborn, they cheer for their sons/daughter to chop their dicks/breasts off, praise them for being faggots, nigglets robbing, carjacking, killing people and they get a slap on the wrist……there needs to be a total reset
Well aren’t YOU just a delight! I love how you seem to know everything there is to know about everything while simultaneously knowing JACK SHIT 😂😂😂 that’s GOTTA be some sort of sorcery!

freebsd

Well Known Member
I am tired of this mass shooting media garbage.

Seriously these happen all the time and almost every day in some hoodrat city. No one gives ar fuck about those but you have a "white person" or "nearly" White person do this with anything better than a flintlock rifle and the media jerks off to it.

These need to be regulated.

The motivation of the shooter needs to be determined and factually presented.

Any evidence of said motivations published.

Why? Because people usually have a reason and we need to know why. 23 years old lots of life ahead of this dude and the dude kills 4 people at work and wounds 9 others and even throws down with the cops before he offs himself or a cop lands a shot. There must be a solid reason.
There is, biden did this to make people afraid to go into banks and withdrawal their money.
You can't run on a bank from the ATM.

Fact21

Machine
Well aren’t YOU just a delight! I love how you seem to know everything there is to know about everything while simultaneously knowing JACK SHIT 😂😂😂 that’s GOTTA be some sort of sorcery!
Fuck off nigger…..you’re probably one of those sissy boys that plays tummy sticks with their uncle on Saturdays.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
From what I've read he was fired and that's why he shoot up the bank. I personally think it's all an inside job by the government using sleeper agents to push an agenda. It's always strange when the shooter uses the exact guns and specs on guns when there trying to get said guns bannes
Or it could just be he wanted to inflict maximum carnage efficiently with a tool that's right for the job. The only way that this scenario isn't a government conspiracy by that logic is if he walked in with a six shooter and a Bowie knife.
Some folks just ain't quite right upstairs and we all pay for it as a society. I hate to say let's Nerf the world, but truth be known whilst we all have a right to a firearm, not all of us can be trusted with one. Question begs is how do we filter these folks out of the gun registry so they can't do these horrible acts? There has to be a better solution than the idea of taking away or altering a guaranteed constitutional right.

KrYpT

★Krypt Keepxr★
This user was banned
Ev
Or it could just be he wanted to inflict maximum carnage efficiently with a tool that's right for the job. The only way that this scenario isn't a government conspiracy by that logic is if he walked in with a six shooter and a Bowie knife.
Some folks just ain't quite right upstairs and we all pay for it as a society. I hate to say let's Nerf the world, but truth be known whilst we all have a right to a firearm, not all of us can be trusted with one. Question begs is how do we filter these folks out of the gun registry so they can't do these horrible acts? There has to be a better solution than the idea of taking away or altering a guaranteed constitutional right
Ever heard of mental health? If it was taken more seriously. And if the news stopped talking about it "mass" shootings would drop by alot. Bry sense that isn't happening it's almost like the government wants more "mass" shootings so they can push the ban on guns. Ever notice how the guys there trying to ban always get used in the shootings?

Waiting for the video while these gay fucks are arguing in the comment section
You won't be seeing any cctv and the body cam has already been released get in with the memo bozo the live stream was never screen record so it's now "lost media"

Back