Louisville mass shooting (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Iron Manchild

Am I the only one who did the reading?
Someone has to have it. They're probably just sitting on it til the news dies down or the next shooting drowns it out.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
I am tired of this mass shooting media garbage.

Seriously these happen all the time and almost every day in some hoodrat city. No one gives ar fuck about those but you have a "white person" or "nearly" White person do this with anything better than a flintlock rifle and the media jerks off to it.

These need to be regulated.

The motivation of the shooter needs to be determined and factually presented.

Any evidence of said motivations published.

Why? Because people usually have a reason and we need to know why. 23 years old lots of life ahead of this dude and the dude kills 4 people at work and wounds 9 others and even throws down with the cops before he offs himself or a cop lands a shot. There must be a solid reason.
guns canons 2.jpg

Seriously these happen all the time and almost every day in some hoodrat city. No one gives ar fuck about those but you have a "white person" or "nearly" White person do this with anything better than a flintlock rifle and the media jerks off to it.

Why? Because people usually have a reason and we need to know why. 23 years old lots of life ahead of this dude and the dude kills 4 people at work and wounds 9 others and even throws down with the cops before he offs himself or a cop lands a shot. There must be a solid reason.
I agree…The fact that so many of these shooters go back to schools to unleash carnage, and not a peep from ANY mainstream media as to why, is alarming….My theory, it’s bullying, molestation etc; Could be teachers, clergy, a parent, janitor, peer….Anyone…….The trans. from Nashville was reported to be a former student of the school she attacked….Their return to the school could be a symbolic way to “erase” their trauma….Unfortunately, it’s at the behest of innocent people.

The reason is usually mental illness for this age group among white males. You can lead a normal life. No outward signs and then something in your brain goes zap. My son took his own life. He'd never take others. He even looked like this kid. All American. Smart. He made it to 23. But people are going to finally hopefully realize that mental illness doesn't just affect one person in a lot of cases. So let's get on this already. Jesus.

IExist

I exist
The reason is usually mental illness for this age group among white males. You can lead a normal life. No outward signs and then something in your brain goes zap. My son took his own life. He'd never take others. He even looked like this kid. All American. Smart. He made it to 23. But people are going to finally hopefully realize that mental illness doesn't just affect one person in a lot of cases. So let's get on this already. Jesus.
Your expectations are too high if you think the American healthcare system and the government gives two shits about anyone's mental health.

Spoiler: They don't and never will.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in. Go back to your Call of Duty and Mountain Dew.
I don't play the faggot shit you're into or drink soda. Sorry you're such a butt hurt little bitch after getting called out on your retarded bullshit. Faggots like you are a dime a dozen around here.

Fact21

Machine
The problem is there is no fucking accountability….you have students beating up teachers, and you have teachers who think it’s ok to read books about sucking another boys dick in order to experiment, they cheer to kill the unborn, they cheer for their sons/daughter to chop their dicks/breasts off, praise them for being faggots, nigglets robbing, carjacking, killing people and they get a slap on the wrist……there needs to be a total reset

KrYpT

★Krypt Keepxr★
This user was banned
Maybe the reasons will come out, who knows, mental health(or the lack of it) comes up big in cases like this, failed promotion, kids today want everything on a platter for them & feel hard done by if they don't get ahead, friends grandson is like this, wants a high paying job but doesn't want to work for it, video games play a BIG role in how a kid turns out, kill innocent people, no problems. have to pay for something, just shoot them, there are no consequents for them---until there is & they don't know how to deal with it & lash out with a video game mentality. Who knows, sucks for the dead & wounded.
From what I've read he was fired and that's why he shoot up the bank. I personally think it's all an inside job by the government using sleeper agents to push an agenda. It's always strange when the shooter uses the exact guns and specs on guns when there trying to get said guns bannes

Your expectations are too high if you think the American healthcare system and the government gives two shits about anyone's mental health.

Spoiler: They don't and never will.
I agree with you completely. Please don't miss my point. They let my son down as they only warehouse folks and feed them pills. I just read the parents of the gunman say he had mental illness. Of course. Punisher asked, I answered.

Back