bizarre Lucky mason (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
What the actual f*** there is sooo much wrong with this. First off real quick these laborers wouldn't be considered "stone masons," they would fall under concrete laborers. But that's not what I'm worried about, I'm concerned more about...
1. The rough framing is completely f***** up and wrong. There is no center support beams properly placed, no joists, headers, or proper vertical studs.
2. They literally have NO concrete Foundation on the ground, which means they have completely skipped sooo many steps before starting the higher level. They should of started with the concrete foundation on the ground with the forms partially submerged underground and poured with rebars for extra support. Then after that dried used forms to fill in the the walls. Then done the higher levels.
3. You do NOT pour in that type of weather. It fucks with the consistency of the concrete and effects the way it dries.
4. There is no way in hell they could of worked out air pockets under the circumstances of the current layout it presently was in, let alone while someone is underneath.
... Just the whole thing was one giant red flag...🚩

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I think that slab was utilising the latest in lightweight concrete, meant to float on the next high tide.

Back