Serious Major Measles Outbreak Hitting the US. Thanks to the Biden Puppeteer Administrations open borders. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
No essay? Dropping down to the things you complain about in my rebuttals, rather.

Unsecure borders, yeah.
We literally have one of the most secure borders on the planet. Only actual islands have more secure borders.

And you can't address any of my rebuttals at all. Nobody in this forum can.

wait. why are so many covid vaccinated people dying from cardiac arrest if they were all healthier than you?

no. america has open borders.
I mean.... I don't know what to say to someone who can't use the least bit of logic. You're making a huge assumption that cardiac arrest is caused by vaccines. Yes. Heart attacks happen. So fucking what? It isn't like that's a brand new cause of death in the entire history of the human race.

My. Fucking. God.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
We literally have one of the most secure borders on the planet. Only actual islands have more secure borders.

You live in a fantasy land with your mind wrapped around trying to call out Trump bullshit or "republikkkunts", you're a biased queerbait just like I'm a biased redneck.

No big deal that the Chinese are positioning themselves in our geographically secure borders when you're an ignorant nigger lover, I guess.

Go blow a "blue collar" Nigerian and tell me if the latest HIV/AIDS medication keeps you healthy.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
I mean.... I don't know what to say to someone who can't use the least bit of logic. You're making a huge assumption that cardiac arrest is caused by vaccines. Yes. Heart attacks happen. So fucking what? It isn't like that's a brand new cause of death in the entire history of the human race.
Your level of ignorance knows no bounds.

You knew a guy who died to covid ye? The person I knew who died to the vaccine was also somebody I knew my entire life. Taking care of themselves, raising children, and not some fucking idiot thinking about taking cow steroids.

Heart attacks and cardiac arrest killed people in their 20s and 30s in such a tremendous spike that it became commonplace to see videos of people dropping dead, if not severely unhealthy afterwards.

People that WERE healthy.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You live in a fantasy land with your mind wrapped around trying to call out Trump bullshit or "republikkkunts", you're a biased queerbait just like I'm a biased redneck.

No big deal that the Chinese are positioning themselves in our geographically secure borders when you're an ignorant nigger lover, I guess.

Go blow a "blue collar" Nigerian and tell me if the latest HIV/AIDS medication keeps you healthy.
Hiv or aids medication to keep you "healthy"?

Dude, do you even fucking LISTEN to yourself and think before you even speak? Literally nobody says that HIV / AIDS medication will keep you "healthy." You only take it if you have HIV or AIDS.

Also, nothing but personal insults. I replied to you point-by-point. All you do is constantly change the fucking subject and / or move the goal posts, then fling insults. This is exactly what dirlwanker and Robert do.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
Hiv or aids medication to keep you "healthy"?
You took the bit tangled with an insult, and ignore what I've now mentioned a few times over - the measles virus is not the worst thing coming across the border.
Where's my history lesson on foreign nations buying land next to military installations during a time with open borders?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You took the bit tangled with an insult, and ignore what I've now mentioned a few times over - the measles virus is not the worst thing coming across the border.

And that's when I made a counterpoint, just for YOU to ignore it and move the goal posts to this.....
Where's my history lesson on foreign nations buying land next to military installations during a time with open borders?
To which you never gave any sort of "HiStOrY lEsSoN" or supported that.

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
I'm saying that humans are humans, and have always been. The motivations of leaving a place in search of a better place is exactly the same.
The motivations are quite different between the people who built america compared to todays "immigrants". Its like comparing architects/construction workers to squatters!

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
The motivations are quite different between the people who built america compared to todays "immigrants". Its like comparing architects/construction workers to squatters!
Again, no. They werent.

As I originally said, there are both push and pull factors.

The people who came here to this continent, were fleeing warfare, oppression (typically of the religious oppression variety), and poverty.

The pull factors are also the same:

Better opportunities.

Human motivations are the same. Humans haven't evolved that much since 1500.

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
you're the sucker who took a death shot that causes cardiac and reproductive disorders. you don't value your life.
And yet, here I am. Perfectly healthy and alive. So much for your "death shot" claim. 🤣

It's not ad hominem when you demonstrate yourself to be a retard in every post.
You're also too afraid to respond to any of those posts and also resort not only ad homeinems rather than respond to the argument.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
This is exactly what dirlwanker and Robert do.
You are obsessed.... :ahahaha:

trump-deal-with-it-9vsm5vwfkeqcxui5-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
The people who came here to this continent, were fleeing warfare, oppression (typically of the religious oppression variety), and poverty.
Hey great point, this is exactly the cover-up used for the Chinese to funnel military-aged men onto our soil.

That's just one reason why this is not the same.

Another is the fact that among these people are religious extremists who are obviously going to jump at an eventual opportunity.

People 500 years ago didn't come here purely to fucking murder innocent civilians you worthless sack of shit.

It's a hell of a lot bigger than some fuckers not vaccinating their children, with a vaccine that has proven the capability of eradicating the virus.

The covid vaccine gets called the "deathshot" because it was rushed and sure as fuck started causing random people to die.

Once you stop conflating modern migration as a war strategy with the fucking Europeans who moved here and started the colonies you'll actually notice you've got your head faarrrr up your ass.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
The covid vaccine gets called the "deathshot" because it was rushed and sure as fuck started causing random people to die.

For some reason, some European countries want to take big pharmaceutical companies and organizations that pushed for the vaccine to court.
It was a violation of the human rights and more studies are emerging with evidence that there are more deaths caused by the vaccine than by the virus itself. Autopsies were performed and some individuals (apparently healthy) had their arteries completely blocked, something new in science.

But for these guys it's all conspiracy theories.

Back