Serious Major Measles Outbreak Hitting the US. Thanks to the Biden Puppeteer Administrations open borders. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
For some reason, some European countries want to take big pharmaceutical companies and organizations that pushed for the vaccine to court.
It was a violation of the human rights and more studies are emerging with evidence that there are more deaths caused by the vaccine than by the virus itself. Autopsies were performed and some individuals (apparently healthy) had their arteries completely blocked, something new in science.

But for these guys it's all conspiracy theories.
Woah, factual evidence that doesn't support his way of thinking? Get the fuck outta here, republikkkunt!

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Hey great point, this is exactly the cover-up used for the Chinese to funnel military-aged men onto our soil.

That's just one reason why this is not the same.

Another is the fact that among these people are religious extremists who are obviously going to jump at an eventual opportunity.

People 500 years ago didn't come here purely to fucking murder innocent civilians you worthless sack of shit.

It's a hell of a lot bigger than some fuckers not vaccinating their children, with a vaccine that has proven the capability of eradicating the virus.

The covid vaccine gets called the "deathshot" because it was rushed and sure as fuck started causing random people to die.

Once you stop conflating modern migration as a war strategy with the fucking Europeans who moved here and started the colonies you'll actually notice you've got your head faarrrr up your ass.
Once again, you moved the goal posts. And you continue to ignore my original point, dirlwanker's alt.

Oh yes. They did come here to murder people 500 years ago you lying sack of shit (ad hominem.that YOU started. Not me!)

They came here to conquer, to convert to their religion, to plunder, to rape, and to murder. Wtf do you think the term "conquistadores" means, and the European Bullion Crisis was all about?

Ordinary people came here fleeing religious and political persecution, and to establish better lives for themselves. Exactly like what immigrants are doing today. No matter how much you deny it, it doesn't change the fact.

Also, "death shot." You're a fucking liar, as you're speaking to someone who is alive and well. People who died weren't "random," dumbass. People who died already had underlying conditions such as cancer, aids, lung issues, and just plain old age. Also, we no longer wear masks, 99.99999% of the population survived, and it's no longer a threat. Seems as though scientists know far more than you do and do not participate in politically-motivated lies.

Go shoot a hurricane. šŸ¤£

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
Also, we no longer wear masks
Never did, buckaroo
c6b.png

Vwj

NewbieX
such as cancer, aids, lung issues, and just plain old age
Donā€™t you find it strange that under covid conditions all those that died of these conditions were marked as covid related, but now there classed as what they are?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Donā€™t you find it strange that under covid conditions all those that died of these conditions were marked as covid related, but now there classed as what they are?

*SIGH.*

No. For about the 567,937th time....

They only count what actually ultimately killed those people. Once again, if a cancer patient is shot in the head and does, they don't say the person died from cancer. They died from a fucking gunshot wound.

AIDs patients don't die from AIDs. They die from whatever killed them, be it the flue, a bacterial infection, the common cold or some other viral infection.

That's how that works. That's how that always worked in modern medicine.

Notice that nobody "dies of old age" any more? It always something, whether it be heart attack, liver failure, or some other disease. And THATS why heart attack and cancer rates seem so inflated compared to any point in the past. That, and people are living a hell of a lot longer on average, which inflates the death rate of the various illnesses, diseases, etc.

Old people, aids, cancer patients, and anyone else with immunodeficiency issue lives much longer into more advanced stages than ever before.

For instance, a good friend of mine is married to someone with CF (cycstic fibrosis.) She's now 38, and is quite healthy otherwise. CF used to be a death sentence before peoples' 30th birthday. Now, they can live up to 50 years. With the right treatment, even longer. And the longer they live, the more their health worsens.

If my buddy's wife and her family weren't extra cautious during COVID, she almost certainly would have died had she gotten it. And people running around without masks are the biggest fucking douchebags ever to exist. Total piles of garbage. And yes. Her death would have been counted as a COVID death. Because that is what would have directly resulted in her death.

People with no other underlying conditions did NOT die from any vaccines shots. Period. They just didn't. And many who received shot of COURSE wound up dying, but not necessarily due to the shots. People die virtually every single day for various different reasons. To attribute a death to a vaccine without citation, is like if I attributed my dad's death to him taking a shit the day before. Or a lightning strike causing you to fart. Correlation does NOT mean causation.

Vwj

NewbieX
*SIGH.*

No. For about the 567,937th time....

They only count what actually ultimately killed those people. Once again, if a cancer patient is shot in the head and does, they don't say the person died from cancer. They died from a fucking gunshot wound.

AIDs patients don't die from AIDs. They die from whatever killed them, be it the flue, a bacterial infection, the common cold or some other viral infection.

That's how that works. That's how that always worked in modern medicine.

Notice that nobody "dies of old age" any more? It always something, whether it be heart attack, liver failure, or some other disease. And THATS why heart attack and cancer rates seem so inflated compared to any point in the past. That, and people are living a hell of a lot longer on average, which inflates the death rate of the various illnesses, diseases, etc.

Old people, aids, cancer patients, and anyone else with immunodeficiency issue lives much longer into more advanced stages than ever before.

For instance, a good friend of mine is married to someone with CF (cycstic fibrosis.) She's now 38, and is quite healthy otherwise. CF used to be a death sentence before peoples' 30th birthday. Now, they can live up to 50 years. With the right treatment, even longer. And the longer they live, the more their health worsens.

If my buddy's wife and her family weren't extra cautious during COVID, she almost certainly would have died had she gotten it. And people running around without masks are the biggest fucking douchebags ever to exist. Total piles of garbage. And yes. Her death would have been counted as a COVID death. Because that is what would have directly resulted in her death.

People with no other underlying conditions did NOT die from any vaccines shots. Period. They just didn't. And many who received shot of COURSE wound up dying, but not necessarily due to the shots. People die virtually every single day for various different reasons. To attribute a death to a vaccine without citation, is like if I attributed my dad's death to him taking a shit the day before. Or a lightning strike causing you to fart. Correlation does NOT mean causation.
Ok explain how a friend of mine died of covid (ME report) when he hung himself?
Took his widow ages and a lot of money to get changed,

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Ok then, itā€™s a ā€˜death wishā€™ shot for you. Bc that hike would kill me if I tried it šŸ˜‰
It was tough. Hardest climb I've ever done, mostly because I hadn't worked on cardio in AGES. Used to practically sprint up that damn mountain in my teenage years and into my 20s. Used to bike down it as well. Had a nasty crash on the bike doing it, and now my wrist is all crooked and weird to this day because of it.

you took a death shot. you shouldn't be pushing your body that hard.

she should've gotten the flu shot instead of the death shot.
I'm perfectly fine. Heart rate is a perfect 140 over 80. Never had a cavity in my life. And my calf muscles are larger than your head.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
i'm sure many health enthusiasts believed that before they died from the death shot.
I had to take it or would lose my job and like me millions. Always had a bad feeling about it but now is too late and i was mildly damaged.

What i don't understand is after so many evidence some people are taking their 5th / 6th / 7th booster....insane.

Last edited:

evil retard

room temperature iq
I had to take it or would lose my job and like me millions. Always had a bad feeling about it but now is too late and i was mildly damaged.
exactly. the covid pandemic was a government power move. i'm sorry you had to take the shot to keep your job.
What i don't understand is after so many evidence some people are taking their 5th / 6th / 7th booster....insane.
institutionalization. they still believe the healthcare industry cares about their health.

Back