Major tsunami damage in N Japan after 8.9 quake (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
IT'S THE END OF DAYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

not really tho cuz god doesnt exsist
its not about god when it comes to the end of days, heads, when r u going to learn, its Arnold

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
I think it's fucking cool as hell. If we're all going to die, FUCK, I want it to be the BIGGEST, BADDEST, FIRE-BELCHING Death it can possibly be. I mean, fuck all those lame motherfuckers who came before us and lived their pitiable lives and died from cancer or car wrecks or gunshot to the head... WE get to die GIGANTIC DEATHS on an EXPLODING PLANET!!!! How fucking cool is THAT???

Wall-of-fucking-water.jpg

On a slightly comical side note, all the TV station presenters are now wearing crash helmets as they give us updates...hahahaha
I feel liek Regan in the exorcist and Japan is the motherfucking bed!! Shit is still shaking like crazy and doesn't look like it's running out of energy at all.......that huge refinery fire is kewl as fuck! I can see its glow from my window!!

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
Hey, baby, you're riding the fucking Dragon's Tail! Woo-Hoo! You've gotta stay connected and let us know if the islands are going down!

privatehell

Rookie
i'm looking at more on that oil refinery now. and when NZ got hit, i thought of DOA/

funny how we think of you people and not even know you. it's alright, we're allowed.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Hey did you guys hear about all the violent robberies, rapes & lootings that have happened since the quake and tsunami???? Me either, since Japan isn't full of niggers.

New Zealand - Community gets together, helps each other.
Chile - ^
Japan - ^

New Orleans (Hurricane Katrina) - Niggers everywhere doing nigger shit, including nigger police looting stores and not helping hurt/stranded people to the point that armed National Guardsmen had to take back the city.
Haiti - Massive amounts of crime, rape, torture, you name it.

JEW SAYS.. WE ARE ALL EQUALS! :lulz:

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
Fucking BEAUTIFUL, man, this is like a science fiction wet dream.... Super-Mega-Catastrophic EARTHQUAKE followed by totally fucking AWESOME Tsunami, followed by MANMADE NUCLEAR MELTDOWN, followed by....WHAT? Alien Invasion of Hot-Assed Extraterrestrials who look like Jennifer Aniston covered in Meat Sauce? YESSSS!!!! It's a GREAT TIME to be ALIVE!!! just before we die, of course

wino

DILLIGAF
On a slightly comical side note, all the TV station presenters are now wearing crash helmets as they give us updates...hahahaha

lol

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect

privatehell

Rookie
im crazy for supras:Hurr:.too bad they stopped the production n that car is hard to find, also expensive

JPJ likes them too. I just had to say it. They are pretty nice rides. That's one car they should consider bringing back.

On another note. I don't think we'll hear from revolva for a while now. I just saw all communication towers are slowly going down, one by one, and electricity is def going to be hard to come by because of these power plants.

At least we know he's alright now inititally, but man, he's in for a ride over there. Anyone else we can think of who is over there atm...??

privatehell

Rookie
rev, if you see this, would you let us know if we can be of help. i know times are tough for all, but he is one of ours. maybe we can get together and help in some way? is this too much to make of it, you think?

iono

Back