Major tsunami damage in N Japan after 8.9 quake (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
rev, if you see this, would you let us know if we can be of help. i know times are tough for all, but he is one of ours. maybe we can get together and help in some way? is this too much to make of it, you think?

iono
i think we will see him on facebook first. nothing from him yet, i dont think he lives near the tsunami area. he said earlier he was preparing for the big one, the government released a warning. really hope he's far away

backwoods boy

white minority
I just wish I was on acid at the time the quake hit! that would have totally been awesome beyond mental recovery....seriously though, I've never felt such violent power before it was fucking indescribable...like nature was screaming "Hey FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!"

glad to know you're still around and ok. Was glued to news channels all day. Was up at 3:00 a.m. this morning before news coverage started. Since earliest reports have watched news coverage all day.

p4irs

rev is on facebook. commented about his old tv
lol.gif

p4irs

look at that jamed road..are those cars ? all whitish light? so bright

whereiwasattimeofquake.jpg

I was further north from Tokyo so the intensity of the quake was even stronger...plus I was nearer the coast that got hit by Tsunamis...but coz I'm liek kewl as fuck...I casually strolled out of the building, flipped a cigarette into my mouth, struck a match off the face of a small hysterical school girl and laughed my fucking ass off at it all!!

did anybody else see the live news of little dude on the motorcycle outrunning the waterwall? we lol'd kawasaki!

did anybody else see the live news of little dude on the motorcycle outrunning the waterwall? we lol'd kawasaki!
How bout the dude in the light truck who did the world's fastest three point turn on the overpass as the Tsunami was screaming in toward him...LOL

...actually I think he still got killed coz it was already flooding over the road further up where he was trying to get out....R.I.P three point turn dude!!

ubee

shalom
I'm a bit dissappointed that you didn't take your board to that surf bro, other than that, good to see you live another day.

mrln

silent ghost
wonder what it looks like now, and how well recovery is. if theyre still finding the dead....

Back