Man attacked by lion after climbing zoo wall (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

NormanDaniels

Trump for prison 2024
4vk0r2.jpg

NormanDaniels

Trump for prison 2024
Ladies and gentlemen, bloodthirsty cowardly, bigoted, illiterate malnourished and feeble hypocrites hiding behind your keyboards, not worthy of a speck of shit beneath my toenail, we have a name: I have gone so far as to provide you worthless unemployed scum with the proper identity - regard the below links and feast your sick desperate lonely eyes. And yes, he survived (I know, I was disappointed as well) and yes, he is a MORMON.

I am genuinely disgusted by the lot of you.

patricia

Rookie
No sympathy or fucks given hear. If he was stupid enough to do that in the first place he deserved it. Bet he wont do that again :screwy:

Stinky Mcstinkerballs

Accusers of Cynicism, are the Cynical ones.
the stupid guy with the gun should shot the fuckiong lion. I wouldn't be surprised if that guy with a gun was racist and didn't want to help the white guy, or he was a sadist. Or he didn't want to injury his animal because it's his money maker, and figured if the guy dies, it will be his own fault for fucking around in an area he shouldn't have been in.
I know , that retard justn

Stinky Mcstinkerballs

Accusers of Cynicism, are the Cynical ones.
the stupid guy with the gun should shot the fuckiong lion
Either that guy with they gun was sadist, racist, or didn't want to shoot his money making lion, or all of the above. But I know one thing, I would have beat that fuckers ass for not shooting that fucking lion. I can only hope that the guy who got bit, was just getting payback for abusing it or something. This world is fuckinh crazy,,. Just like george carlin said. Something Is Wrong Here!

55zanaris99

trollface official
Why shoot the lion? It's doing what's in its nature hunt and eat prey, leave them be. It was the stupid guy's fault, it's natural selection at its finest and candidate for a darwin award. Or maybe shoot the guy instead.
what

Back