Man attacked by lion after climbing zoo wall (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lol..... yes, the dude was totally in the wrong...... but that lion's head would be on my mantle before all was said and done.....
A human's life is worth more than a zoo animal....
It’s not a “zoo animal” it’s a wild animal that humans are holding captive. And I beg to differ that this fucktards life is more valuable than the lions. This is natural selection playing out for the world to see.

That lion didn’t do anything unnatural or unprovoked.

Bully1985

Rookie
Would of been easier to leave the dumb bastard hanging til the big cat chewed his leg off. All that wailing and poking the lion with sticks n shit just made the situation worse 😂

Dr Jekyl

Rookie

Silvie 💋

Rookie
Why is that guy climbing up there too? Your own fault I think! The lion defends his territory and thinks of a delicious meal at the same time! It's a predator, it's not his fault!!! 🤷

Eck

Rookie
Total fuckin idiot, I Woulda left the silly cunt to his fate of being kitty shit in a day or two 😻... Fuck he go up there for the clown 🤡👀

Gonewith

Lurker
Why shoot the lion? It's doing what's in its nature hunt and eat prey, leave them be. It was the stupid guy's fault, it's natural selection at its finest and candidate for a darwin award. Or maybe shoot the guy instead.
Hahaha that's the truth

Lillebo90

Be comfortable in your own skin,not someone else's
What else did he expect would happen climbing up there?🙄😅
Cute lion❤️

Back