Man charged with murder after setting mom on fire (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
This happened about 20 minutes from where I live, yes he lived with his mother. Still no word on his motive yet though. But I and lots of others here agree with your assessment!
I am about an hr from there, out in the middle of nowhere.

Jehanne Darc

This user was banned
A man in North Carolina was charged with murder after being accused of setting his mother on fire, according to police.

Responding officers found Joanna Parker sitting on the front porch burning in flames.

Police said officers were able to put out the fire.

According to the police report, James Parker, 48, was upset with his mother, so he poured gasoline on her and set her on fire.

The 72-year-old woman was taken to the hospital where she died from her injuries.

James Parker was arrested and charged with murder in connection to his mother’s death

View attachment 610852

He didn’t film it??????????????? Wha dhe fuck?

Goldfingers

Rookie
A man in North Carolina was charged with murder after being accused of setting his mother on fire, according to police.

Responding officers found Joanna Parker sitting on the front porch burning in flames.

According to the police report, James Parker, 48, was upset with his mother, so he poured gasoline on her and set her on fire.

The 72-year-old woman was taken to the hospital where she died from her injuries.

James Parker was arrested and charged with murder in connection to his mother’s death

View attachment 610852

He looks like he discovered his mother was his sister

mrln

silent ghost
48... so he got upset and killed her. did she tell him he needed to move out?
not like he was a kid, and was abandoned by his mother. and then he did that. because that i can understand.

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned

View attachment 610852

When his mom meant that they should spend time cooking together, I don't think she had this in mind

Back