Man charged with murder after setting mom on fire (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A man in North Carolina was charged with murder after being accused of setting his mother on fire, according to police.

Responding officers found Joanna Parker sitting on the front porch burning in flames.

Police said officers were able to put out the fire.

According to the police report, James Parker, 48, was upset with his mother, so he poured gasoline on her and set her on fire.

The 72-year-old woman was taken to the hospital where she died from her injuries.

James Parker was arrested and charged with murder in connection to his mother’s death

LBJDTEVA5VHE3BZC3RMT6MQL7I.jpg

Attachments

• LBJDTEVA5VHE3BZC3RMT6MQL7I.jpg
    LBJDTEVA5VHE3BZC3RMT6MQL7I.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 192

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
Tyvek suit, he's on suicide watch. I hope (not) he figures out how to wear the bam bams and figures out how to sleep on not in the boat bunk

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
A man in North Carolina was charged with murder after being accused of setting his mother on fire, according to police.

Responding officers found Joanna Parker sitting on the front porch burning in flames.

According to the police report, James Parker, 48, was upset with his mother, so he poured gasoline on her and set her on fire.

The 72-year-old woman was taken to the hospital where she died from her injuries.

James Parker was arrested and charged with murder in connection to his mother’s death

View attachment 610852

Definitely voted for Joe Biden.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
He has that type of face that if you said he was the type of man to set his mother on fire one would nod in agreement.
I was going to say;Just 👁👁 at the Inbred looking Mfkr! Is there really any surprise that He set Mom's on Fire?
No Surprises Here!🔥🔥🔥
Bye Bye Mumsy!🔥🔥🔥
SP

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
When she joyously pooped that guy out of her Vag sooooo many years ago…. I bet she never thought it would end like it did.

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 610852

Yeah, real inbred from nc.
Same in Virginia, idaho, ohio, florida etc……

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.

View attachment 610852

If I've ever seen someone who looks like he's a few fries short of a happy meal it's this ol boy.Crazy eyes,looks like he's been eating meth Twinkies.

Lotanvovin

NewbieX
What the actual fuck! What depravity would it take to do that evil?
I wouldn't be too surprised. One look at him and you can tell that he's utterly tapped out of his fucking head.

I wouldn't even say he looks like your average crackhead, his features look like god carved them using said crackhead's dehydrated scrotum for reference. It almost looks like fetal alcohol syndrome or some shit.

Moral is if you end up looking like him at any point in your life your life wasn't going anywhere in the first place.

Jehanne Darc

This user was banned
Can you imagine how great it must have been to hear that old 72 year old hottie flailingly yelling and screaming while she burned alive? Oooouuuu.......yeah. But where’s the before and after pics? Shouldn’t there have been a drivers license photo or something? And a burn-scene picture from before she was taken to the hospital?? There should always be a before and after picture! What’s going on here????

Back