Users who are viewing this thread

:whiskeyskip: Taipei- According to Taiwan media reports, the 70-year-old man surnamed Sun went to Zhongtian TV Station on Minquan East Road, Neihu District, Taipei City at 7 p.m. today and burned himself with gasoline at the door. The fire brigade arrived and found that the fire had been extinguished. He was conscious, burned his face and upper body twice, and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment.

According to the preliminary investigation, Sun walked into the TV station to deliver a red envelope to the guard and named the anchor Dai Ligang. He was suspected to have a similar "come on" and "pick up" conversation, and then walked out of the TV station and set himself on fire in the square. The police have asked three guards and employees present to assist in the investigation and understand the process of the incident.

View attachment 687443
"HOT food" delivery

Maaaan.... he's a fucking badass. I yelp like a motherfucker just bumping my knuckle on the hot oven when I'm getting my pizza out...🤯

:whiskeyskip: Taipei- According to Taiwan media reports, the 70-year-old man surnamed Sun went to Zhongtian TV Station on Minquan East Road, Neihu District, Taipei City at 7 p.m. today and burned himself with gasoline at the door. The fire brigade arrived and found that the fire had been extinguished. He was conscious, burned his face and upper body twice, and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment.

According to the preliminary investigation, Sun walked into the TV station to deliver a red envelope to the guard and named the anchor Dai Ligang. He was suspected to have a similar "come on" and "pick up" conversation, and then walked out of the TV station and set himself on fire in the square. The police have asked three guards and employees present to assist in the investigation and understand the process of the incident.

View attachment 687443
His just standing there menacingly💀

DeadHunter

Death = Forgot to Roll vs. Save
These people know that fire bending isn't a real skill right? Was he trying to go for the 'Last Charzatard?'

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
I can't imagine what it would feel like to be that cold, I thought that those little Yellow Devils would have kept a few of those coats they ship over here by the millions for their selves.

Back