bizarre Man survived after falling from the 19th floor (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
Russia - A man in Voronezh survived after falling from the 19th floor onto a parked car. According to eyewitnesses on social networks, the incident occurred on April 4 on Kolesnichenko Street.
Local residents reported that the man was intoxicated. Before falling, he shouted something from the balcony, after which he fell from a height of about 60 meters onto the Nissan X-Trail SUV.

Witnesses to the incident called medical and rescue services. Ambulance staff pulled the man out of the badly damaged car and handed him over to the doctors.

photo_2023-04-04_09-20-18.jpg

photo_2023-04-03_22-29-28.jpg

Deadguy01

Rookie
Russia - A man in Voronezh survived after falling from the 19th floor onto a parked car. According to eyewitnesses on social networks, the incident occurred on April 4 on Kolesnichenko Street.
Local residents reported that the man was intoxicated. Before falling, he shouted something from the balcony, after which he fell from a height of about 60 meters onto the Nissan X-Trail SUV.

Witnesses to the incident called medical and rescue services. Ambulance staff pulled the man out of the badly damaged car and handed him over to the doctors.

View attachment 672829

View attachment 672830
View attachment 672831

View attachment 672833
He shouted something from the balcony. I'm guess'n "Lookout Below!"

Riggo

(insert edgy quote here)
Hard bastard that's all I'm saying. I bet surviving that jump changes his outlook on life from now on.

GoreFun13

Lurker
Man was unscathed. HOW?!? Bro hit the car really hard and just stood up with only like a bandage around his belly. On god this man is god. But todays question is, was it a suicide or a murder? Did he jump to murder the car, or jump to commit the suicide??

Back