massive manhunt currently underway for mass shooting murders of canadian RCMP cops (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
frightened little old lady crouching on the floor breaks the heart
image.jpg
lol they just showed this "sweeet frightened old lady" on in news video screaming for her son to get his cellphone quick or he's miss getting a video of the cop outside getting shot..
nasty dinosaur.
0249.gif

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The building that the RCMP were focusing on earlier today, which was a rooming house, turned up nothing. But the RCMP feel confident that he is still in the vicinity of the shootings but there are so many places to hide: it's a mix of shopping malls, residential, industrial and forested land.

I was about a minute away from the location yesterday and heard the first two gunshots followed by sirens. It wasn't until I got back to Scoudouc that I heard what was happening in Moncton.

Bourgue is going to be found dead at his own hand. It's been too long (over 24hrs in), yesterday he did what he felt he had to do (shooting the 5 RCMP) and he would have made a move by now, considering there are over 300 cops/SWAT swarming all over that part of Moncton and beyond, if he really wanted to shoot more police. If his ultimate desire was to go out in a blaze of police bullets then he would have already done it.

I doubt he's on the run in a vehicle as the police would have had a report of a car jacking or of Bourgues own car (if he had one) having gone missing. If on foot, he has hectares of dense bush/forest/marsh to try and get through in all directions.

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-1-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-3-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-4-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-6-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-7-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-8-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-9-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-10-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-11-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

3-rcmp-killed-by-lone-gunman-14-Moncton-NB-june4-14.jpg

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
The building that the RCMP were focusing on earlier today, which was a rooming house, turned up nothing. But the RCMP feel confident that he is still in the vicinity of the shootings but there are so many places to hide: it's a mix of shopping malls, residential, industrial and forested land.

I was about a minute away from the location yesterday and heard the first two gunshots followed by sirens. It wasn't until I got back to Scoudouc that I heard what was happening in Moncton.

Bourgue is going to be found dead at his own hand. It's been too long (over 24hrs in), yesterday he did what he felt he had to do (shooting the 5 RCMP) and he would have made a move by now, considering there are over 300 cops/SWAT swarming all over that part of Moncton and beyond, if he really wanted to shoot more police. If his ultimate desire was to go out in a blaze of police bullets then he would have already done it.

I doubt he's on the run in a vehicle as the police would have had a report of a car jacking or of Bourgues own car (if he had one) having gone missing. If on foot, he has hectares of dense bush/forest/marsh to try and get through in all directions.

View attachment 171534
View attachment 171535
View attachment 171536
View attachment 171537
View attachment 171538
View attachment 171539
View attachment 171540
View attachment 171541

View attachment 171542

View attachment 171545
wow you were too close for comfort, good thing you didnt get hurt. fantastic pictures DeathHand ...
lets hope they find justin bourque faster than it took police to apprehend canadian sereal killer allan legere.

hmmm.. the fact he's taken his gerber knife and crossbow make makes me think he's up for a little bit of hunting.. as to whether that prey is animal or humans still remains to be seen

Last edited:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
wow you were too close for comfort, good thing you didnt get hurt. fantastic pictures DeathHand ...
lets hope they find justin bourque faster than it took police to apprehend canadian sereal killer allan legere.

hmmm.. the fact he's taken his gerber knife and crossbow make makes me think he's up for a little bit of hunting.. as to whether that prey is animal or humans still remains to be seen
Ya, I was close - a few blocks away.

But, the Codiac police have just announced that they have Bourgue in custody. No further details yet.

Cheers

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
justin bourque captured by RCMP in north monction at 12:10 atlantic time friday.

by 1;30 a.m. a city under siege breathes a sigh of relief , as RCMP lift their lockdown on monction residents after more than 30 hours of intensive searching..

the point of arrest for justin bourque was in the northwest backyard of moncton resident michelle thibodeau .

thibodeau said she saw police officers head into a patch of trees in her yard and heard five minutes of screaming..

"justin came out with his hands up, and he said "i'm done", she told .

she said bourque he was wearing the same clothes he had been seen in Wednesday and was dripping wet, likely from the rain that was falling in moncton at that time

michelle tweeted details of the arrest she witnessed..

"They had him sprawled on my front lawn for some time and then loaded him into the swat vehicle. They are now checking my yard for firearms." 1:05 AM - 6 Jun 2014

"The swat team arrived at my house and unloaded and started screaming in my backyard for him to surrender and he did. I watched it happen".1:03 AM - 6 Jun 2014

BpawxR3CcAAF2eW.jpg

Last edited:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
i'm actually surprised the cops didn't kill him, you can bet your sweet moobs they whooped on that ass for a min
given this is going to be a high profile case i woudntt be surprised if scrums of defense attorneys wanting the mass publicity where waiting for him back at police headquarters.

and i wouldnt be surprised if he got lawyered up before puddle of rain water on the police station floor.

and i wouldnt be surprised if cops end up sitting with him and his attorney from there on..never giving cops a chance to give him a swift kick to the taint

and i wouldnt be surprised i was even not surprised either!

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
you would think after killing 3 and wounding 2, he would go out shooting for a high score and ending with suicide by cop, i know i (most likely) would, if i ever had the nuts to do what this man did. fuck spending life in solitary confinement.

i just can't stop scratching my head as to why he would surrender so peacefully.

tracher999

fuck the system
you would think after killing 3 and wounding 2, he would go out shooting for a high score and ending with suicide by cop, i know i (most likely) would, if i ever had the nuts to do what this man did. fuck spending life in solitary confinement.

i just can't stop scratching my head as to why he would surrender so peacefully.

yeah indeed keep shooring the more the better

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran

when the tactical cops unit in full armpur charged into the trees bourque had no weapons on him....his semi automatic rifles. cross and gerber knives where recovered at another perimeter nearby...

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
little background info on bourque....

he comes from a very religious family

he was home schooled

he had damn good taste in thrash metal :)

he had hard tune with authority figures at his workplace (walmart and local building supply shop) and he hated gov't

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
bourque is charged with first degree murdes of RCMP officers dave joseph ross, fabrice georges gevaudan, and douglas james larch...the slained constables leave behind pregnant wifes and young children

b
mounties-slain-in-moncton-n-b.jpg

Back