Master Corporal Clayton Matchee (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
In honor of Remembrance Day (Veterans Day in US) I give you Master Corporal Clayton Matchee. Who along with Pte. Kyle Brown, abducted and murdered 16 yr old Somoli native Shidane Arone during a UN peacekeeping mission in which Canada was a part. Frustrated by repeated looting of their supply base the troops were given broad powers to stop the intruders. Arone was captured hiding in the camp and detained with Matchee being ordered to guard him. Joined by Pte Brown they were told by a Sergeant " I don't care what you do, just don't kill the guy". The youth was then beaten with a box of rations and sodomized with a broom stick. Cigarette burns were found on his penis.
Matchee was the more aggressive of the two while Brown proceeded to record the abuse with a camera. Dozens of other troops were said to have heard the attack but did nothing to intervene. The youths last words were "Canada, Canada, Canada!" before falling unconscious and dying. Brown later told a Sergeant of the event who then checked the youth for a pulse and found none.
The death in of a Somoli in custody automatically triggered an investigation, and two days later Matchee and Brown were arrested and charged. Shortly after Matchee attempted suicide sustaining severe brain damage and was declared unfit to stand trial.
What came to be known as the Somoli Affair scandalized the Canadian Forces and led to the abolishment of the Canadian Airborne Regiment. Pte. Kyle Brown was convicted of torture and second degree murder and sentenced to 5 years and dismissed from the army in disgrace.

1matchee.jpg
2matchee.jpg
3matchee.jpg
4matchee.jpg
5matchee.jpg

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
These are not veterans so no: “The term "veteran" means a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service, and who was discharged or released therefrom under conditions other than dishonorable.”
Yes, it must be quite a stigma. I have a vague image of a ceremony where you have your patches ripped off and you have to stand there and take it.

Reject

This user was banned
In honor of Remembrance Day (Veterans Day in US) I give you Master Corporal Clayton Matchee. Who along with Pte. Kyle Brown, abducted and murdered 16 yr old Somoli native Shidane Arone during a UN peacekeeping mission in which Canada was a part. Frustrated by repeated looting of their supply base the troops were given broad powers to stop the intruders. Arone was captured hiding in the camp and detained with Matchee being ordered to guard him. Joined by Pte Brown they were told by a Sergeant " I don't care what you do, just don't kill the guy". The youth was then beaten with a box of rations and sodomized with a broom stick. Cigarette burns were found on his penis.
Matchee was the more aggressive of the two while Brown proceeded to record the abuse with a camera. Dozens of other troops were said to have heard the attack but did nothing to intervene. The youths last words were "Canada, Canada, Canada!" before falling unconscious and dying. Brown later told a Sergeant of the event who then checked the youth for a pulse and found none.
The death in of a Somoli in custody automatically triggered an investigation, and two days later Matchee and Brown were arrested and charged. Shortly after Matchee attempted suicide sustaining severe brain damage and was declared unfit to stand trial.
What came to be known as the Somoli Affair scandalized the Canadian Forces and led to the abolishment of the Canadian Airborne Regiment. Pte. Kyle Brown was convicted of torture and second degree murder and sentenced to 5 years and dismissed from the army in disgrace.

View attachment 555407View attachment 555408View attachment 555409View attachment 555410View attachment 555411
Good riddance

Olimpio

NewbieX

View attachment 555407View attachment 555408View attachment 555409View attachment 555410View attachment 555411
GOod night son

wiggins

Forum Veteran

As I have posted before, you are a weired little troll Gottem, or is it Golllum?

Why post this on Vetrans Day?

Why denigrate the military?

These are the guys they send in harms way to do our bidding and to protect us when it all turns to shit.

That these two idiots above did what they did is an aberation. If they did it on Vetrans Day then you may have a point.

Did they? No.

So you are just digging up shit to get a response.

Again, this is your click bait modus operandi.

And again you are showing that repellent quality I've already described to you.

So why dont you take your click bait mentality and go off to another forum where you can gain the attention you need?

We don't really want you here.

Popeyes

Virtual Insanity
S
As I have posted before, you are a weired little troll Gottem, or is it Golllum?

Why post this on Vetrans Day?

Why denigrate the military?

These are the guys they send in harms way to do our bidding and to protect us when it all turns to shit.

That these two idiots above did what they did is an aberation. If they did it on Vetrans Day then you may have a point.

Did they? No.

So you are just digging up shit to get a response.

Again, this is your click bait modus operandi.

And again you are showing that repellent quality I've already described to you.

So why dont you take your click bait mentality and go off to another forum where you can gain the attention you need?

We don't really want you here.
Seems like he accomplished his goal 😂

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Seems like he accomplished his goal 😂
Yes, well, you may have a point.

But my point is also to tell others to watch out for this little weirdo.

It's a 'she' too, I belive.

Not that pronouns matter a fuck in these days of mandatory perversion of nature...

Back