Mercenaries Congo 1964 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
That's really great.

When reading Congo I always have to think of this picture of the Swedish major smoking one after getting hit several times.

Download (3).jpg

Last edited:

pebkam

Rookie
The scenes are taken from a movie called "Africa Addio"

excellent movie

dare I say the music in this "remastered" version is MUCH better than in the original.

the original is in Italian with English subtitles

it also features the Zanzibar genocide with very good low flying over the island while being shot at by clueless locals
I visited Zanzibar probably 30 times and NEVER heard anything about no genocide
they call it a "revolution" - even thought 20K people were murdered on the island of Zanzibar & buried in shallow graves...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
That's really great.

When reading Congo I always have to think of this picture of the Swedish major smoking one after getting hit several times.

View attachment 586714
The guy who shoots the African with the browning high power is Australian and a couple others...British, french and from what I understand some older SS guys as well as American GI's from WW2. What a lovely bunch of misfits these boys were, living the dream.

Screenshot_20220512-165440_Brave.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: McM
Imagine that Life? Living on the Edge like that? Crazy Sheit! We hv'nt changed much! We've just become more Evil and Efficient at Mass Killing!!! Too many People on the Fkn Planet anyway!!!
SP
More evil? Lol … get yourself into history … not really more evil … more efficient … yes … mass killings … no … we got more means but none were used since WW1&2 … the kill rates of hundreds of thousands a day we did not see … and the US were the only ones that ever dropped nukes …

Back