Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
Prediction: in a month or so Democrat’s, including Biden, are gonna whine that President Trump took too long to take action against the rioters. Right now they’re saying the suggestion of using the military is too heavy-handed. But give it a couple of months.
Kinda like how they’re now blaming him for taking too long for shutting down travel with China in the early days of the Chinese virus, even though they called him a racist, ethnocentrist, etc. for a whole month after he did so.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
You are not worried with Black people. I opened this thread may 27. George died may 25. I was shocked with torture on street. You are in usa and watched news first than me, and You thought: just another dead nigga. Why you didnt think about George and start this thread? Because you dont care.

I believe we take responsibility for actions within our control. Life isn't fair and sometimes things happen. People die every day due to the negligence of others. Some are car accidents, drug overdoses, murders etc.

I think the cop should be prosecuted and will spend time in prison, but this thing hasn't changed my whole life or how I look at things.

There are many people of all races who are killed by cops daily, but we're making a bigger deal over George Floyd because it was captured on cellphone and because he was black.

Grazi, you sound like a bleeding heart liberal, except you're a Brazilian who has never lived in America so your opinion doesn't hold much weight with me.

Plus, it seems like you're afraid of pounding women up the ass while I indulge in it.

:malifecent:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I believe we take responsibility for actions within our control. Life isn't fair and sometimes things happen. People die every day due to the negligence of others. Some are car accidents, drug overdoses, murders etc.

I think the cop should be prosecuted and will spend time in prison, but this thing hasn't changed my whole life or how I look at things.

There are many people of all races who are killed by cops daily, but we're making a bigger deal over George Floyd because it was captured on cellphone and because he was black.

Grazi, you sound like a bleeding heart liberal, except you're a Brazilian who has never lived in America so your opinion doesn't hold much weight with me.

Plus, it seems like you're afraid of pounding women up the ass while I indulge in it.

:malifecent:
About woman Ass and microshit I had a huge conversation somewhere in time of goregrish.

ricotoffen

NewbieX
Cops, of course, said he resisted. But he didn't, as the video shows. They flat out murdered that dude.
Well... id like to see the entire video. Body cams and such. I cant take sides until i know. Whatbis clear is that that cop was a fucking pussy who enjoys hurting people while theyre mob backs them up

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Graziani said:
Why call them African American?

Because they refer to themselves as "African American."

I and most other Americans refer to ourselves as...Americans.
But Negroes want to maintain a racial division and separation.

They do it with everything...

Any young American woman can compete in the "Miss America Contest."
It's not the "Miss White America Contest"...it's the "Miss America Contest."
Young black women compete in it every year...and 8 black women have won it.

But that's not enough for them...they also have to have the "Miss Black America" contest.

They have to have a seperate black TV channel...
"BET" (Black Entertainment Television).

They have black magazines...Jet, Ebony, Black Bridal Magazine, etc., etc.

They have black theatre groups...for all black audiences...with all black plays...written by all black writers...with all black actors.

There are all kinds of grants and scholarships that any American student can apply for.
But blacks also have to have a seperate all-black fund...The United Negro College Fund.

They have a seperate "celebration" and holiday week just for blacks..."Kwanzaa."

They have their own professional organizations and groups...
National Association of Black Accountants
National Society of Black Engineers
National Black Nurses Association
National Association of Black Journalists
Etc...etc...etc...etc...

I could go on and on...but you get the idea.

It is blacks who continue to foster a division, a distinction, and a separation of the races.

Black racists (like Al Sharpton) can even go on the Fake News networks...like CNN and MSNBC...and spew their bigotry.

The vast majority of racism in this country comes from black racists.

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
So, Niggers have been rioting, burning, and looting in several cities...not black men, Niggers...supposedly because of a dead low-life Nigger with a criminal record in Minneapolis.

However, their rioting has so far resulted in the deaths of four additional black males and one half-black female.
That's five additional black deaths.
Or four and a half...depending on how you want to count the half-black female.

Also, their rioting, burning, and looting has caused well over half of the nation to now despise and revile Niggers even more than we did before.

In addition, Niggers will continue to be killed by the police whenever they fail to cooperate, become combative, and escalate an encounter with the police to a lethal force level.
Niggers will continue to be killed by the police...by black police officers and by white police officers...that's not going to somehow magically end just because some Niggers rioted.

The deaths of Niggers by the police will only end when Niggers decide to behave like men instead of Niggers and cooperate with the police when they're stopped...instead of being uncooperative and escalating a situation to a lethal force level.

Thus, the Nigger's rioting has resulted in nothing positive...on any front.
In fact, it has only resulted in a sum negative.

All five of these deaths resulted from Niggers rioting...

deaths.jpeg

Regards,
-Ward

HG

95T exp

Thousands of people have joined a protest in London over the death of African-American George Floyd in US police custody nine days ago.

fucking hell - what a time to be alive - yeah, lets start shit in this country because you are a victim of whitey...

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
FACT...Based Upon Official National Crime Statistics And Demographics...

White Police Officers Are 18 Times More Likely To Be Killed By A Negro Than A Negro Is To Be Killed By A White Police Officer.

As John Adams Once Famously Stated...

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

Regards,
-Ward

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Your english needs work, Grazi. I'm extrapolating that you had "shit-dick" from a prior anal-sex encounter and that turned you off from anal?

Explain, sir.

:eek:
Agree with what Grazi says about anal sex, whether it's done with a female or male the results can be the same & AIDS is the result from the poo particles that get on ya dick & enter the bloodstream via a scrape by a tooth during a blowjob or by dry sex, that's how heterosexuals get AIDS, a microbiologist studying tinea in junkies lungs laid it out for me.
Yeah, his English is not the best, but trying to type Spanish to him would end in a disaster also, unless you're fluent in languages.:)

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
White Police Officers Are 18 Times More Likely To Be Killed By A Negro Than A Negro Is To Be Killed By A White Police Officer.

That's probably accurate, but you realize that most people don't reason through facts. They use their emotions.

Agree with what Grazi says about anal sex, whether it's done with a female or male the results can be the same & AIDS is the result from the poo particles that get on ya dick & enter the bloodstream via a scrape by a tooth during a blowjob or by dry sex, that's how heterosexuals get AIDS, a microbiologist studying tinea in junkies lungs laid it out for me.
Yeah, his English is not the best, but trying to type Spanish to him would end in a disaster also, unless you're fluent in languages.:)

My spanish is rough, but could get me by in Tijuana.

I don't have sex outside of consensual long-term relationships, so my chances of getting AIDS from bareback anal are extremely low, young Pago.

In fact, if you can turn out a woman well enough, she'll desire anal as much as vaginal. You're missing out, big time.

😘

Back