177111-muammar-gaddafi-killed-dead-body-photos-released.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,835
  • 177112-muammar-gaddafi-killed-dead-body-photos-released.jpg
    177112-muammar-gaddafi-killed-dead-body-photos-released.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,808
  • 177113-muammar-gaddafi-killed-dead-body-photos-released.jpg
    177113-muammar-gaddafi-killed-dead-body-photos-released.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,827
  • 177360-the-body-of-slain-libyan-leader-muammar-gaddafi-is-seen-inside-a-stora.jpg
    177360-the-body-of-slain-libyan-leader-muammar-gaddafi-is-seen-inside-a-stora.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,938
  • 177361-the-body-of-slain-libyan-leader-muammar-gaddafi-is-seen-inside-a-stora.jpg
    177361-the-body-of-slain-libyan-leader-muammar-gaddafi-is-seen-inside-a-stora.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,897

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
A country of "freedom fighters" deliver the goods, who by the way didn't/don't give two fucks about any 24 hour Muslim burial bullshit while exploiting this by means of refrigeration.

HVAC > Obama/osama

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
A country of "freedom fighters" deliver the goods, who by the way didn't/don't give two fucks about any 24 hour Muslim burial bullshit while exploiting this by means of refrigeration.

HVAC > Obama/osama

I was reading about Libyas fighting capability, I was really surprised to see the vast majority of their equipment was lacking maintenance and inoperable, strange considering the wealth of the nation? Some of their pilots defected to neighbouring countries rather than fire on fellow countryman. The odds were always against Gaddafi in this one.

I think the Libyans have a right to treat their oppressor in death as they wish but think Obama was right to send Osama to the bottom of the ocean, that was more frustrating to his followers than giving them a shrine. I understand your sentiment Torque but what's done is done. I need a cup of tea.

GOLDSUN

G.G.M
Coz Osama was gunned down by US Navy & CIA while Qaddafi was killed by men on the streets aka rebels. The latter crave attention & tend to whip out smartphones and take pics more frequently than CIA operatives.

Love the close-up. Thx DOA.

offmanzi

Fresh Meat
I think people will kill me, but actually Ghadafi was a very good politician who has made one of the most developped country in the muslim world. The jews Bernard Henri Lévy, Sarkozy and Cameron should be considered as war criminals for having destroyed a such country.

The beautiful freedom fighters have turned into racists, mass-murderers, sharia makers when the westerners don't need them anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=lq5Plbc3PSM

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
in my opinion death is the sweetest punishment for criminals like them, they should rot in prison.
they should rot in prison
fuck no they can do that when you pay for it fuck that paying for murders i got a .50 cent bullett glad someone had the brains to use the bullet over the jail......

mimi666

Rookie
they should rot in prison
fuck no they can do that when you pay for it fuck that paying for murders i got a .50 cent bullett glad someone had the brains to use the bullet over the jail......
I prefer to see my money jailing criminals, than making a rich guy even more richer.The only problem is that in some prisons prisoners live better than the people outside.

Back